👌 [Stab Or Pass]

Honestly, this is just a random one I wanted out of the way.

[Word count: 587]

Not pruff read. (Wait have I even been saying pruff right? The correct is 'prove' but does pruff have the same meaning here or nah? I'm clueless.)

---

Techno was walking down the street, on his way home from fencing practice. He wondered that since it's Halloween, what will tommy and tubbo dress as. He has his guesses but he kinda Hope's they prove him wrong.

About a block away from his destination the world decided to annoy him and threw two loud children at him. He looked down at the two boys hugging his legs and giggling saying how he should give them candy. And of course he just had to guess on the costumes as well, to add to it all. Tommy was dressed as a prince with a cape and a crown and tubbo was dressed as a bee of sorts. Now the problem isn't the costumes choice no. The problem is that techno knew that the two will use his old clothing which he strong wishes they haven't because they have enough of they're own, but alas her they are wearing exactly that. He sighed after the two finally stopped talking and realised that they will ask for candy in the next 5 seconds so he has to think of something fast. He was sadly unable to come up with something from scratch so fast, so the two all missing-a-tooth grinning basically screamed 'trick or treat' at his face. Since techno didn't have any candy on him from just finishing his practice and since he also wanted to just get home as fast as possible, he had to do something to give himself more times to think of a plan to escape the two. He managed to come up with  a distraction for the boys with asking them what they're costumes represent. In though and still half listening to the two boys explaining what they are supposed to be 'Wait did tubbo just say that he's a skating bee' his hand touched his case in which he kept his practice sword in and an idea stuck him at once. He smirked and looked at the boys, then said 'How about stab or pass' and at fist the two were confused, then they're expressions turned to smug. Here tommy started with 'Well big man since were so generous we choose stab! Now step closer so we can provide with the stabing, because as you see here we have a knife' while a wild tubbo pulled out a real kitchen knife out of nowhere. He was a little worried he admits, he was worried to know just where they got that knife and from who did they stole it and more importantly just what were they originally going to do with it, but worry quickly became excitement as he unshed his god damn practice sword and said 'good because I just might have one myself'. The two boys thinking he was weaponless the whole time gulped, looked at eachother and started to run. Or rather tommy was the one running while dragging a wild tubbo who was on skates behind him, while techno walked behind them.

Tommy got home first (naturally) and busted thrue the door calling out to phil saying techno is trying to kill them at which phil only laughed at.

---

Extremely short, but I planned for it to be short this time so it's fine. :)

The unfinished art I forgot I did^