🤟&💔[Antarctic Empire] part 2

WARNING!!!
- blood
- kidnapping/abduction
- manipulation
- getting slammed in the walk
- concussion
(Way more to come)
---

[7.3.2021]

Techno was on the run. Why? Because of the high bounty on his head which people want to capture him for since apparently he's only valuable when alive and his skills for which people want to 'tame' him for. He hated the tamers the most since they always treat him like he's just a scared animal. 

He's running and dodging arrows that are trying to hit his arms and legs from the tamers behind him that are taunting him by being perverts and nothing else. It didn't help that some were predatory hybrids and because of that they're quicker then humans and are catching up to him very fast. Since he's occupied with not trying to get shot which requires for him to look back he doesn't see the cliff drop in front of him but luckily because of his sharp hearing he was able to hear the waterfall nearby free falling and got alarmed, coming to an emergency stop which caused him to stumble over the edge but he was able to catch himself on a tree vein hanging from the cliff side wall about two to three feet downwards from the top edge. The hybrid came there lightning fast and smirked with the creepiest predatory smile someone has ever seen in their life, down at him. Techno knew that if he let go he would most definitely die, but becoming a slave to these disgusting beings was an option he would not choose even if it cost his life. It looks like the tamer realised this as well because as soon as techno looked down at the fall the hybrid jumped down and grabbed the branches and swung his body at techno, pushing him roughly to the wall which made techno hit his head and for a second he couldn't move his body or hear anything at all.The tamer snickers and grabbed him by his waist and threw him on his shoulder and started climbing up with his very sharp claws. Once he got up techno was still trying to come back to his senses from being thrown into a wall by a guy three times his size while the said guy placed techno on the ground and tied him up. 

He heaves techno up and back on his shoulder but this time he's tied up. He starts walking to the other hunters that were basically left in the dust, and tells them to keep their hands of techno. Which led to an argument that techno appreciated, since he can at least try to get himself free, but dreaded it because his ears were still ringing from that hit and it made everything so much louder. Eventually Techno managed to loosen the restraints on his wrists, but that's all the progress he got to accomplish before his captures decided that they had enough of each other and started walking to their camp in silence. 

They walked for about 15 minutes, when they finally reached their camp and the male hybrid that had caught and carried him, started parting ways with the rest of the team which alarmed Techno a little bit. He was brought to a tent that had a cloaked hallway that seemed to leave to another bigger tent that had a big circular table with a big hole in it. There were chairs for at least 20 people spread throughout the whole room, and in the dead centre above the table there was a metal hanging cage that's big enough to hold an adult human being. Techno didn't like where this was going at all, but before he could protest a female hybrid with wings came in through the curtains and looked at him with a dangerous glint of interest him and excitement, at first Techno was just on the edge when two started talking in a language he couldn't understand, but he was soon alarmed and panicked when he was suddenly placed in the flying hybrids arms, so he tried to fight back a little but to his surprise for a non-predatory bird hybrid, they were very strong, and while he was realising that there's no way he can even as much as move anymore in the birds grip, the tiger hybrid that had brought him here put a metal collar on his neck where it send shivers down his spine because of the very cold object. The bird hybrid giggled and muzzled his head seeming to enjoy Technos situation a little too much, but again before techno could do anything she flew up to the cage that now techno releases had its door opened and 'convenient' is the only thing techno could think of at the moment. She placed him gently on the VERY cold metal floor, which again made techno shiver and the female laugh, but it surprised him when she started to pat his head in a suding(?) way. Then a very loud siren-like noise was heard and the two left the tent immediately, but not before locking Technos cage and connecting his new collar to the back of the cage bars. When they left Techno waited for a few minutes and then wriggled his arms a little, wanting to find out just how loose did he manage to get the ropes when they were having that interaction, and to his relief the ropes were loose enough that he knows for a fact, that he can get his hand free, but knowing that this tent is heavily guarded since he can still hear the guards up front talking they're mouths off. Now he had a good escape plan but first he needed a good distraction and he needed it as fast as possible, but he knew that he needed to be patient if he wanted it to work. 

Throughout the days that he has been here, he has seen the winged lady the most, since she visits him more then once a day, and most of the time she brings something with her, so now techno has a blanket, a book that talks about wars, a little white fluffy dog plushie and his favourite is when she brought him a baked and cut potato on a stick, which she extremely seasoned too much but it's not like he could tell her because his mouth mask was removed for a second so he can take a bite and then its put back on his face immediately. He has hardly ever seen the male that captured him, but when he did the other would always make sure to smirk his way and then continue on with his job. 

It's been weeks or at least Techno thinks it has since it's hard to tell when you're in a tent bored of your mind, and finally what he was counting on happened. Like think about it, a gang that captured a high bounty, and other gangs not attacking it? That would happen only if the world was ending and guess what, the world is as healthy as a rock. (<---Wtf?) 
So imagine Techno's happiness when that bell rang again signaling that a gang is attacking the camp. 
He heard shouting in the distance and the sound of guns firing and cars crashing. ...He took a breath and started counting from 10 down. 

[Word count: 1238]

---

Unfinished

(A lot more to come)