🤍💔[Feeling Used]

(So here Techno used to be called Dave, but since calling him by his real name in a fanfic is cringe I just used the name Techno here as well. You'll see what I mean when you read the story.)

[18.6.2021]

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream is a fast rising singer.
Whenever Dream would make a song about Techno, Techno would always laugh and get flustered.
But soon Techno realised that Dream was using him as material for his songs. He would drag Techno to all kinds of places and try everything possible just so he could get new song ideas.
Techno used to support it and help him find new things to write and sing about, but that changed when he realised Dream didn't care about his (Technos) well being or feeling anymore.
On one of their explorations Dream started to flirt with a short male with glasses to see Technos reaction and proceeded to completely ignore Techno the whole day even pretending they were strangers so he can go on a blind date with the guy. Techno was hurt but let it happen releasing this was for a new song and went home to work on his projects he shoved away in order to spend time with Dream.
When Dream came home he only kissed Techno and didn't apologise or look sorry at all. What crossed the line for Techno was when Dream released his new song after that date, called 'Be My Attention' and Techno listened to it for the first time when Dream went out to hang with his friends.

Why won't you be my attention
Whenever I look you turn away

Whenever I'm near, you pretend I don't care
When I whisper 'I love you' you say 'I don't care'

Why did you decide to become this
I thought you said you would do anything for me

You used to be my everything
Now It feels like I don't know you anymore

Techno realised Dream was saying that he (Techno) was ignoring Dream and treating him poorly. He was in disbelief.

So I meet a new lover who could do so much more
But you came back screaming about how I'm so cruel

Techno felt betrayal. He never once complained when Dream started spending more time with George who Dream fondly spoke about around Techno. He never once did that so why would Dream say that.

I want to leave and never look back
But you hold me down saying 'it's here where you belong'

Techno felt enraged that Dream was doing this.
He listened to the rest and felt disgusted with Dream, realizing Dream painted him the villain in his story.
He went to the comments to see what people would think and for the first time felt absolutely terrified, because as he read the comments he realised that people believed him wholeheartedly and wanted Techno to burn and personally get rid of him themself.
In his rage and fear he grabbed everything he owned and got in his car and drove away.
He changed his number, identity, country, collage and his appearance.

Now his name is Techno Blade, his hair is pastel pink and he lives in Canada.
He started working with the world exploring crew. There he met someone called Philza, who became his most trusted friend in the whole world and Techno may or may not have a little crush on him.
On one of the explorations with the crew they found a dying baby polar bear and Techno had just so happened to love polar bears so when he saw an opportunity to raise one he couldn't resist. With Philzas help he managed to get the government's approval to raise Steve and Techno was the happiest man alive taking care of Steve with Philza on his side for every step of the way.
Now Steve is Technos emotional support polar bear.

7 years after Techno ran away from Dream (Techno is 26 now), he encountered Dream alongside George again.
George didn't recognise him so he didn't know what was going on, but Dream somehow recognized him the second he saw Techno and made an attempt to walk over to a paralysed Techno, but Philza (who came with Techno having a bad feeling that day) was quicker, (Philza recognized Dream at the same time Dream recognized Techno, as Techno had told everything that happened with him and Dream years ago) so before Dream could take another step in Technos direction Philza pulled Techno along with him, while giving Dream a nasty glare right before they left.

From then Techno didn't know how Dream was doing it, but somehow wherever he would go he would end up encountering Dream like he knew where he was at all times. Dream tried to walk up to him or talk to him every time but Techno always left before he could.
At first it was just confusing but soon it became disturbing and creepy so he went to Phil for help because he didn't feel safe anymore.
Philza and his friends (who are also Technos friends of course) Nihachu (and her girlfriend Minx), Wilbur, Tommy, Ranboo (and his platonic husband Tubbo), Bad (and his boyfriend Skeppy) and Jshlatt (and his husband Quackity) jumped to help Techno as much as they were allowed to as soon as they learned that Technos' toxic ex was stalking him.

Jshlatt at first didn't believe that, that was what was actually happening but on the day he went on a walk with Techno, he realised the ugly truth as Dream was just casually waiting for them at their stop point.
He felt disgusted that this was happening and was about to walk up to Dream to tell him off, when he realised Techno was pulling on his jacket with shaking hands, so he looked at Techno's face and realized Techno was really disturbed and scared, which he never saw before.
That made him realise how dire the situation was and he wanted nothing more than to punch the bastard, not caring that Dreams fans would slaughter him for it.
He grabbed Techno's hand from where it was clenching his jacket and dragged him away and to his place and not Technos as he was sure the bastard would follow them and didn't want to risk revealing to the guy where Techno lives.

Nikki was pissed at this pathetic excuse of a man that thought this was okay to do.
Technos was sitting at the table waiting for her to finish her job at the local flower shop that was a bakery as well, called 'Baking Garden' (her girlfriend teased her about her cute way of naming things) when she glanced outside and saw across the road a certain dirty haired blond who was sitting at the local cafe staring directs at Techno who was facing away from the entrance with a nervous expression.

[To be continued…]