💔 Ranboo [Sensei]

WARNINGS:

-death
-attempted murder
-body decapitation (?- is this right?)
-blood
-sorrow
-angst
-gore? kinda?

If I forgot any, please do tell.

A crack-fic for ya'll ;)

Ahhaha, short.

[Word count: 703]

---

The ground underneath Ranboos feet shook as he looked up at his soon to be killer.

He couldn't help himself when his body started to shake and tears began to snake out his eyes, as his killer sadistically smiled down at him.

The killer started to push the sword to his throat drawing a bit of blood because of the sharpness of the offending weapon.

Just as he could start to taste iron in his mouth, he saw a blur of pink and seconds later hear a pained cry call out for help and a heavy thud against the Antarctic snow.

He mustered the courage to push himself up on his arms and once he took the scene in front of him, he couldn't help but desperately scream out for him.

Him. His sensei. Who was currently crouching in front of him with a sword showed through his chest and a few arrows littering his body. A few feet away was his supposed to be killer, with his head cut clean off.

Ranboo tried to crouch but his leg was too damaged to work properly, so in his desperation he started to crawl through the snow- that kept painfully melting his skin off- to get to his sensei as fast as possible.

Upon reaching him he couldn't do anything but watch as sensei's body turned to a bloody fountain. He tried to reach out but was stopped with a stern out of breath 'don't'.

He looked up slightly and came eye to eye with his sensei who looked a second away from collapsing.

He watched as his hardly opened eyes closed and his bloody mouth turned upwards into a tiny smile directed to him, and his hands started to shake as he began to realise what was happening to the person he treasured the most.

One of the few people Ranboo could ever bring himself to trust and let close, was dying.

The person Ranboo looked up to the most, was disappearing.

Ranboo wanted to pull his own eyes out,  in hopes of not being able to see his favourite guardian go.

But in the end Ranboo could do nothing but watch as the person he started to consider as safety heaven bleed out, inches in front of him.

As the bleeding corpse of Technoblade- the most important person in his life- started to slowly turn to dust, he heard the distant sound of yelling, but he didn't let that distract him as Techno turned his head towards Ranboo and told him to promise him that he won't blame himself for what's happening.

Ranboo only shakely nodded as he kept on staring at Techno who closed his eyes again and seemed to be falling sideways- why wasn't he catching him-- why couldn't he move?!-- why did this have to happen-, until Techno hit the snowy ground with a light thud and the once crystal white snow surrounding him slowly started to become a cursed crimson red.

Before he could even start to understand what was going on, there were hands on him.

He was thinking about fighting back, but soon found himself unable to do so, when he saw tubbos worried face in front of him, and realised the hands holding him were of tubbos as well.

As he was about to pass out from exhaustion and blood loss in Tubbos arms he registered yelling somewhere nearby but couldn't muster up the energy to search for the source.

And as sound turned to nothing, and soft touches were forgotten, with everything starting to go black, his consciousness slipped away.

.

It's a shame.

If he were to have stayed awake just for a little bit longer, he would have seen Philza desperately clutching his everything to his chest, shouting angrily at the world for being so cruel and taking the most important thing in his life away from him.

He would have seen the Angel Of Death cry as his one true comrade would never wake up again.

And so, the sorrow began.

---