TechBur

If you like any prompts, don't be afraid to use them (that goes for every prompt in every book i published).

WARNING!!!
- death
- body horror
- crime
- murder
- resurrection
- betrayal
- some kinky sh*t happened
- sex
- government
- sex jokes
- self hate
- kidnapping (you know something is wrong if i don't post a fanfic without kidnapping being involved)
- alcohol

[1.10.2021]
--------------------------------------------------------------
1. [Mwah]
Wilbur noticed his parents kissing a lot. Since his parents love each other they alway do it secretly not wanting anyone to see.

And Wilbur who was 4 at the time thought that, that's something you do with people you love. So the next time he and techno (his friend from preschool) were playing together wilbur grabbed Technos hand and dragged him behind a big tree in the playground and told techno what he saw and what it meant.

They both agreed that they loved each other (bear in mind these are 4 year olds...they don't know what love actually is) and gave each other a kiss. And they would do that everytime they saw each other in secret.
Now they are 8 and Wilbur caught his parents making out. He told Techno and they tried. It was very funny to them so they did it a few more times.

Now they are 13 and Wilbur caught his parents doing something strange. Their bodies were pressed together and they were moaning. He saw that his dad had his penis in her privates and Wilbur got confused.

So he told techno and they both thought it was a thing only a male and a female could do so they just continued to kiss and nothing more.

Now they are 15 and oh boy were they wrong. They had a sex-ed class and everything just alighted together. They were both embarrassed because they realised that what they were doing was something lovers did and not best friends. So they stopped and soon they started to get separated.

Now Wilbur is 24 and has watched a lot of porn and had a lot of dates under his belt and was in general experienced. But Wilbur realised that he was in love with techno when the only thing that would turn him on is if his girlfriend wore something pastel pink on her.

But Wilbur and techno last saw or spoke to each other when they were 16 when they went separate ways. So Wilbur was pretty sad about that.
But now they found each other again and Techno can't seem to stop blushing around Wilbur and Wilbur can't seem to stop eye-fucking him.

2. [Worked You Up] part 1
Wilbur has been keeping Techno on edge all day by grinding into him and groping him in public.

All of that just so that techno would be so desperate for any type of pleasure that wilbur could do anything to him/can use any kinks on him and techno would scream in pleasure.

3. [Worked you up] part 2
Techno wanted revenge on his disobedient slut so he made sure to pretty himself up and wear revealing clothes and he put on a collar on Wilbur and put a leash on him and went out like that making sure everyone knew what was going on.

He walked to a party a few streets away and forced his slut to drink and drink while techno only drank one wine glass himself.
Techno sat down on a chair in a crowd and tugged Wilbur until he was kneeling between Technos legs and ordered him to sit still and be quiet.

He kept on flirting with others making wilbur want to growl at them but when he did growl techno tugged hard on the leash bringing wilburs face close to Technos and techno would start making out with him and touching him but right as wilbur would cum techno would back off and told him to sit back down and stay quiet.

After a few hours of edging a very drunk Wilbur he dragged him home and watched as Wilbur could barely walk by himself. When they came home techno tugged Wilbur to sit on the bed and spread his legs. He started making out with Wilbur and grinding on him and Wilbur started whining and desperately trying to make techno stop because he wanted to cum inside of techno and not-not in him. He wanted to so strongly that he started crying when techno denied his wish and made him cum from just grinding on him.