Chapt. 1

Today is the last day of summer break. The both best and worse day. The best because I can go to school, make friends, read, and go to class. Yay. Yet the worse because I know all the people there, have to wake up early, and deal with crappy teachers.

"Buddy?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Owen shook me.
"What is it big guy?" I asked.
"Can we invite Cody, and Izzy, and Eva?"
"Yes." It's pretty boring, because you're busy wondering about school.

I won't admit it, bit it does sound nice to end summer hanging out with my best friends. I texted our group chat.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
NOah: Anybody wanna come over?
Izzy: sure but will owen be there
NOah: yeah
Eva: I'll come, only cuz I'm bored.
Codemister: I'm in!
Eva:😏😏
Codemister: wat???
Eva: whatever me and izzy are watching mha rn we are coming
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A few minutes later, I heard a knock. I opened the door to see Izzy, Eva, and Cody.
"We had to pick up mp3 theif on the way, so we're a bit later than usual."
I laughed.
"That was years ago!" Cody said.

I let them come in and sit down on my couch.
"Watcha wanna do?" I asked.
"Let's visit eachothers' animal crossing islands! We all bought our switches." Izzy suggested. Everyone agreed on going to Cody's island. He had preppy, uchi, and normal villagers. We played for hours.

"We should get some sleep for college. I would recommend a sleepover, but you know, one more night of sleeping at home before dorms." I said.
"You're probably right." Cody agreed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A few minutes later, everyone had left. I went upstairs and got my suitcase. I packed clothes and clothes, and more clothes. I crammed three books along with it and got my backpack. I crammed some textbooks, towels, and a toothbrush.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The next morning, I woke up at 5:30 A.M. since the drive was about an hour away and classes started at 7:00 A.M. sharp. They had breakfast too, but I planned to just eat some Fruit Loops. And of course, I checked up on my babies.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
NOah: everybody up?
Cody: bright and early
Izzy: yup
Eva: yeah
Owen: yeah!
NOah: cya there then
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I dragged my suitcase all the way down my stairs and placed it beside my island. I poured some cereal and ate quickly. I checked the time. It was 5:43 so I quickly put my suitcase in my trunk. I grabbed my bookbag and drove to "Total Drama University."

I saw Cody and Eva's car in the huge parking lot. I parked and walked up to the bench they were sitting on. Eva was on her phone, so I went to talk to Cody.
"Hey." I said.
"Hi." He said back.
"What's your major?" I asked.
"Computer science, you?" He asked, smiling at me while looking up at his phone
"Literature." I said.

"Nice." He answered. I sat beside him on the bench and looked at the time. 6:40. I saw Izzy's car and Owen was in there too. They waved at us and I signaled that we were about to head inside. I told Eva to come too, and off we went.

"Soo, anybody know where the principal's office is?" I asked, kind of awkwardly. Cody shook his head no.
"Yeah, dimwit. Now follow me." She said. She stepped and front of me and Cody and we followed her, cautiously.
"Here." She said, looking back down.

She still seemed to keep track of what was happening, though. He walked in and we saw him. We knew he would be the principal but it's still aggravating. And by him I mean. Chris McClain.
"Hello Eva, Cody, Noah."

I gagged.
"Hello Mr. McClain." I said sarcastically.
"I appreciate your formality Noah." I rolled my eyes. This clown thinks I'm actually gonna say- well I have to. He gave us our schedules and dorm numbers.

"Since you all got voted out before episode ten, you will be on the second floor." He said. Eva suddenly screamed.
"Woah there! What's the issue." I asked, kinda scared.
"The 'issue' is that I'm paired with BRIDGETTE!" She yelled.

Yeah, she never really got over the whole Bridgette thing. They are on good terms, but she still gets frustrated. Maybe that's an understatement.
"Cool, I'm with Noah." I shrugged.
"I don't care about your issues, get out my office!

I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs. I checked the time. 6:54. Crap.
"Cody can we unpack at lunch? We only have a bit of time before," I checked the time and rolled my eyes for the 263528287353637th time in my life.

"-Spanish with the slippery eel." I said.
"Ahaha. World tour reference. Ahaha." His laughing died down and we speed-walked to class, according to the map Chris gave us. This is me thinking, so he can't do anything about it.