Chapt. 6

I wake up and look at my phone to see what day it is. Friday after school. Prom in a few hours. Today I have to plan with Courtney, and auditions. Crap. Courtney is at 12:30 P.M., but I don't know about auditions. I walk to Cody's room and shake him.

"Dude it's Saturday..." He says groggily.
"What time are auditions?" I ask nervously. (Btw the club is named Top 10 :D)
"Uh 11:30, why?" He says. I sigh with relief.
"I gotta plan with Courtney." I reply.

"Come on, it's 11:20. We need to set up in that empty classroom." I finish.
He nods groggily. To save time, we both brush our teeth at the same time. We take quick shower separately, and walk down to classroom 203. By the time we get there, it's 11:28.

"Phew, just in time." I give Cody a lost of people that were eliminated before episode 10.
Our plan is to check the yes, no, or maybe box, then go over it together. As it hits 11:30, people walk into the room. More than expected.

I call the first name.
"Uh, Ezekiel..?" I say. His name was written sloppily and hard to read.

"Yo yo yo! It's your dawg Zeeke!" He said. I cringed at it.
"Consider bringing me into this club, and you'll be a cool dawg like me!" He said.

"Uh, nobody wants to be a "cool dawg" like you." Justin said. Ezekiel sighed and walked out. I checked the "no" box.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ezekiel: No
Eva: Yes
Justin: Maybe
Katie: No
Tyler: Yes
Beth: Maybe
DJ: Yes
Izzy: Yes
Lindsay: Maybe
Leshawna: Yes
Bridgette: Yes
Harold: Maybe
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I sighed. Finally, auditions were over. I walked tapped Cody.
"I gotta go to the gym to help Court, we can go over these later. See ya." I told him. He smiled and did a small wave before I left, leaving my list on the small desk.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
When I arrived at the gym, Courtney had buckets of decorations, a big banner, tables, and lots of other junk around her.
"You're lucky I didn't make you bring the stuff to the gym." Courtney said, still angry.

"Gee, sorry." I said sarcastically.
"If you aren't even pumped about this, why are you helping?" Courtney asked, crossing her arms. I sighed.
"Cody wants to go, and as vice school president I would've had to help anyway." I say.

"Yeah yeah whatever, just start helping me set up." She said, scolding me.
"Bossy as usual." I snapped back.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry for the short chapter :-[. Just building up for the prom chapter ;) byeeeee