Chapt. 2

A few minutes later, it was 5:59. We walked into class.
"Hola, amigos." Alejandro said.
"I'm not your friend, Al." I said. He glared at me and I smirked. I sat down and Cody sat next to me. Students started piling in.

Al started taking attendance. A few minutes later Heather walked in and Alejandro winked at her. She rolled her eyes and sat next to courtney. Gwen sat on the other side.
"Hola, mi amor." He said to her.
"I'm not your love, and I never will be.

"Looks like some people know the basics. That's great." He said.
"May I speak? Yeah thanks. Nobody believes that fake sympathy act anymore. Not even lindsiot." Courtney said.
"Would you rather me be strict?"

"No, sir." Courtney replied, quickly.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
After an hour, finally his class ended. Everybody started walking out.
"What's our next class?" Cody asked.
"Gym with Svetlana. You better start memorizing stuff." I say.
"Okay okay, fine." He says back. We both walk to gym.

"Hello students! Zis is gym class!" Svetlana said happily. She said we had to start by running 3 laps around the gym. Sigh. After 2 laps, I checked the time. 8:32. We had 28 minutes left. Yay. I finished my third lap and sat on the bleachers.

A few minutes after, Cody came after. He was about the breath. Seriously, the dude looked like he was having a heart attack.
"Dude, are you okay?" I asked, kinda concerned.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. Can you get me m-my Inhaler-r?" I nodded and walked over to get his bookbag. I opened it while walking and by the time I was back at the bleachers, I had the inhaler in hand.
"Here, bud." I said, giving him the inhaler.

"T-thanks." He said. I could tell he needed help, so I told him to breath in and out. He took a deep breath before talking again.
"Have you thought about joining a club?" He asked me. He started showing his toothy smile again.

That made me light up.
"No, actually." I reply.
"Well, it would be a chance to get away from Sierra. For example, the originals." He said.
"Valid point, only, what is that?" I asked.

"It's a club of people that were on the first season. Sierra wasn't, so she can't go!" He said, excitedly. The little dude seemed so excited, I couldn't say no. Besides, I had all the requirements.
"Yeah, sure." I say.
"Yay!" He says.

The bell rings and we walk out.
"What now?" He asks. I look down at the paper Chris gave us.
"History with Courtney. Then lunch." I said. I groaned. Dealing with Courtney and Chef everyday would be hard.
"Oh." He said. We walked to class.

"Hello delinquents. Welcome to history with Courtney." She said formally.
"Nice introduction princess." Duncan says, while walking past the room.
"Did you know that Duncan Tobias Blake was the first person to get detention in Total Drama University history?"

Duncan rolled his eyes.
Me and Cody sat down. I just noticed I haven't really been paying attention to people in my class, so I guess I'll take a look around. I see Trent, Harold, Sadie, Beth, Izzy, Tyler, Katie, Justin, Eva, and Zeeke.

I bet Cody would probably be good friends with Beth, but for a bookworm with no talent whatsoever, that would be hard. But Cody is around me a lot, so I guess his friends are mine. That gives me more people to be around. Barf.

So I guess I'll count my chances with Beth. I get snapped out my thoughts.
"Really? Nobody? Fine then. Go on with your life!" She said. After that, the bell rung. Man she has anger issues. After that we went to break.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I see that Cody looks nervous.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"I don't wanna deal with Chef's food." He says. I sigh.
"I have two PB & J sandwiches. You could have my caprisun too." I say.
"Thank youuu!" He says.

We spot Owen, Izzy, and Eva at the table.
"Hey." I say.
"Hi buddy!" Owen says.
"Hey big guy." I say.
"The only decent thing here they have are fruit cups, so I'll go get one.

Since Izzy and Owen weren't voted off before episode ten, they didn't have the same classes as us. But everyone has the same lunch time. Well not everyone, but Island, World Tour, and Action. I walk back to the table.
"Here, Cody." I say.

I open my lunch box and give him the sandwich and caprisun. I get out the other half and open my fruit cup. Peaches. Yummy.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
So APPARENTLY we have morning AND afternoon classes. Right now it's 1:00. Nice Chris. It's only two afternoon classes, so I guess it's not all that bad.
"What's next?" Cody asks.
"Cooking with D.J." I say, smiling.

Everyone loves D.J. Even heather probably likes him. Or at least thinks he's decent.
"I like D.J. He's cool." Cody says.
"Let's go." I say. When we finally arrive, we're a few minutes late.
"Hi Noah, hi Cody." He says.

"Sorry we're late." Cody says.
"It's okay, we're making cookies and the recipie is on the board. You and your dorm mate work together." He says.
"Alright, simple enough." I say. We walk to our assigned station.

"Do do do do do..." Cody keeps humming and humming.
"Is it mandatory you do that?" I ask.
"No, but its easier for me to focus." He says.
"If you must." I say sarcastically. Soon after, we finish.

"Is everyone done?" D.J. asks.
"Yeppers." Cody says.
"Okay, have a nice day!" He says.
"So what's next?" Cody says as we walk out.
"Um, swimming with Bridgette." I reply.

"Okie dokie." He says.
"We need to stop by our dorm and get our swimming trunks." I say. We walk upstairs to our room and grab our swimming trunks. We then walk all the way back to the gym.
"Alright that's everyone!"

Bridgette yelled into her megaphone.
"Go change in the locker rooms!" She yelled. She pointed to the boys one and we walked in.
"I-I'm straight." Tyler said.
"And I'm gay. Your point?" I say. We go in and change.

May I state how much STRENGTH it took to not just flop on the ground? THE AWKWARDNESS. Anyway, when we were done we stepped out.