CHAPTER FOUR

KATHERINE DAVIS ❤️‍🔥

CHAPTER 4: THE WEEPING WILLOW.

JUST FRIENDS.

"So, you are telling my ass that it has been a week you and Julian Blaine Anderson hung out?" Katherine asked, she was leaning against the locker before mine with a cocked brow. Katherine was wearing a pair of skinny black pants, a big ash shirt and some sneakers, her long braids were tied ponytail style.

I sighed and closed my locker, turning to look at her. "He has been...busy, and besides we always see in school, so," I shrugged.

Julian and I had not hung out in a week, after we had spoken on the phone, all we did was meet at school and say hello and smile and all that, but he never visited and neither did I because i never knew if he was home or not, and even at school he was always hanging with his friends.

I was his best-friend, yes, but I didn't have the social life he did. So that was my excuse.

"You sound stupid, no offence. You do know Lu keeps making plans with him, yeah? And hanging out with him literally all the time, you...you know that right?" Katherine furrowed her brows at me. I sighed and began to walk, she followed.

"She is his girlfriend, Katara, of course she can do what she wants with Julian." I said and Katherine gave me a look like I was stupid.

"Except if it is to stop you two from hanging out. You both grew up together, I don't think you should be letting a rich spoilt bitch ruin y'all's relationship."

"Listen." I stopped walking and turned to face her, she did the same and cocked her head to the side. "He is my best friend and if he wanted to hang out with me, then he would, I don't have to go look for him all the time, right? He is a grown man."

"Well," Katherine was about to speak when we heard a squeal and both turned to see Julian and Luciana making out against her locker. Lu had a smile on her face while she cupped his cheeks, his hands around her ass as his lips smashed against hers.

My chest was hurting again.

"That bitch, doesn't she see him like every fucking day?" Katherine scoffed and then looked at me. "Vincent," Katherine called softly.

"I'm fine." I flashed her a smile. "I'm not exactly so bothered.

"Vin-"

"Um, excuse me."

I turned and walked away, walking past my best friend and his girlfriend who were making out. I knew I didn't have the right to be mad, to be sad, but I was.

"Hey, Vincent." I heard Julian call, but I ignored him as I made my way to the boys bathroom, my throat was hurting like crazy. "Lockhart!" He called out, but I pretended not to hear him.

Once I got into the boy's bathroom, I walked straight into one of the stalls and I sat on the toilet seat. I closed my eyes as I counted to twenty and back to one while my heart raced, but it didn't seem to work as I began to cry. I put a hand over my mouth to stop me from crying out as the tears dropped like raindrops.

God, it hurt.

It hurt a lot.

"Fuck." I muttered.