CHAPTER TWO

JULIAN DECKER. ♠️

CHAPTER 2: PERFECTLY IMPERFECT

JUST FRIENDS.

"Alright, my lovely family, i am off." I told them as i ran down the stairs and to my mother who was in the kitchen making dinner.

"You sure you won't wait to eat dinner?" She asked as I wrapped my arms around her from behind, resting my head on her shoulder as she sliced some carrots.

"Meh, I need to go pick Lu up and then we'll go together to Xavier's." I told her and kissed her cheek before making my way to the fridge.

"Lu?" Olivia asked and grimaced in disgust as she made her way to the kitchen where we were. Olivia is my nine year old sister who seemed to dislike my girlfriend just as much as like Vincent did.

"Mmhmm." I ignored her as I took out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"What about Vincent, aren't you picking him up?" Olivia asked and I shook my head.

"He's not coming."

"Why?" Mom questioned with a small frown.

"He doesn't like some of my friends."

"Well, he's not the only one," Olivia said and Mom chuckled. "Out of all your friends, I like Vincent better."

"That is because you've known him all your life." I chuckled.

"Or maybe because he is amazing and super smart." Olivia shrugged. "Your new friends should be fun and different but they are all annoying." She grimaced in disgust.

"You haven't met all my friends." I chuckled.

"I don't need to, the ones I have met are not really interesting, and they talk too much."

I chortled. "Vincent talks too much too."

"Yeah, but at least he makes a lot of sense every time he opens his mouth, your friends don't."

"Olivia!" Mom stopped what she was doing and turned to her with furrowed brows. "That's enough bothering your brother, now go do your homework."

"I've done them."

"Well, go make sure you did it right and stop terrorising your older brother." Mom instructed and I chuckled.

"Ugh." Olivia groaned. "I don't even know why you are dating Lu when there is V-"

"Olivia." Mom called and turned to face her. "Do I need to beat you with a spoon?"

"Bye!" She said and ran out the kitchen and up to her room.

I laughed as I watched her skedaddle out of the kitchen.

"Ignore your sister, I don't know why she is always looking for trouble." Mom said as she turned to me with a smile. "Have you asked Vincent again? I'm sure he would wanna go with you."

"Ma, you know Vincent chooses the kind of parties he'll go to with me."

"True." She chuckled. "I like that kid."