30- The 3rd Burial

Mark tied the final knot, collapsing onto the couch in exhaustion.

"These idiots are way heavier than I thought they would be. Or maybe I need to work out more" Mark poked at the small muscle on his forearm.

'I feel like I'm forgetting something' Marl thought for a moment before realizing he had left one person.

Quietly walking upstairs, Mark opened Taeyong's door, finding Taeyong clutching onto Doyoung for dear life.

"Uh, Yong?"

Small sobs were heard in response

"What did you-" Mark looked down at the floor, seeing an empty pill bottle.

"Oh, I didn't think you would do it that soon"

Taeyong kept sobbing into Doyoung's shoulder, ignoring what Mark was saying.

"Y'know, you could get in a lot of trouble for that"

Those words made Taeyong pause his bawling, he looked over at Mark.

"I can help you, if you come over here for a sec"

Taeyong weakly walked towards Mark, legs giving out as soon as he reached Mark's arms.

"Come on, I want to show you something" Mark began leading Taeyong down to the livingroom.

"Why are they-"

"Well, they betrayed me, so they got tied up"

"What are you gonna do with them?" Taeyong asked shakily.

"Nothing much, I might torture them a bit"

"You wanna be tied up too?" Mark asked, swinging a small rope around his finger.

"Go ahead, I've got nothing to live for anyways" Taeyong offered his wrists to Mark, who quickly had them tied behind Taeyong's back.

"You can sit with me since you already helped me out"

"Helped you out?"

"You gave Doyoung the painkillers didn't you?"

Taeyong's sobbing came back in less than two seconds.

Mark sighed "Come here, I'm not that cruel" He offered his consolation, which Taeyong accepted.

Mark patted his back comfortingly "You want me to kill you first?"

"You would do that for me?" Taeyong sniveled.

"Honestly, you were my favorite out of these bimbos, except for Johnny of course"

"Thanks Mark" Taeyong smiled, even if it was a fake one.

"You wanna prepare or-"

"Just do it"

"Okay, wait a sec" Mark walked into the kitchen, grabbing his favorite knife.

"Can I ask for something?"

"Go ahead"

"Bury me with Doyoung"

Mark nodded, bringing the knife to Taeyong's throat.

"By the way, where do you keep the gun?"

"Under a panel in the floor of the shed"

"Thanks" Mark slashed a line across Taeyong's neck, watching the blood seep out and stain the carpet.

"I guess I'll miss you a little" Mark pecked Taeyong's forehead, going back to the kitchen to grab some rags for the mess.

"Ugh, how long are sleeping pills supposed to last?" Mark wondered outloud, wiping the blood from the floor.

'I should probably bury him before it gets stinky in here' Mark started to drag Taeyong's body out of the back door.

...

"There, I hope you're happy Yong" Mark dusted his hands off, plucking a flower from one of the bushes and placing it on the couple's grave.

Mark suddenly remembered something he meant to do earlier.

Opening the shed door, Mark looked for an off-colored floor panel.

Finding it in less than a minute, Mark wondered how no one had gotten to it before him.

He lifted the panel up, opening the box and finding nothing.

"I guess you should've thought this through"

_______________________________________

oh
konichiwa

ohaiyo
except its 3 in the afternoon

unexpected turn huh?