😽SCOTT FAVOR😽

(Im Scott, Scott favor)

Y/n pov Me and my mom were at the bank in a waiting line

Y/n pov
Me and my mom were at the bank in a waiting line. I was I bored I didn't even want to come with her, but she made me. I was on my phone playing candy crush, until I get bored again.

Y/n:"mom are we seriously gonna wait" I say looking at the big line infront of us

Mom:"yes i really need to talk to the bank" I roll my eyes sighing I look back and lock eyes with a really cute guy he smirks at me (like the gif) I blush and turn back to my mom. "How about U go ahead and buy the things for dinner tonight" I nod she hands me money and I head out. I enter the small supermarket and start getting the stuff , I was about to grab some tomatoes when I see the same guy from the bank he was getting a water bottle, he catches my eyes and I look away fast pretending to be getting the tomatoes. Was he following me ? I laugh at how paranoid I was, a guy this hot could NEVER like someone like me. After getting all of the things I get in line it was seven people In front of me. I feel as someone gets behind me in the line I look back a little and see it was the cute guy.I stand up straight and get really nervous.

Scott:"long line isn't it" I get startled but turn back to the boy who was smiling at me, I start sweating a little

Y/n:"yeah" i say smiling awkwardly

Scott:"I'm Scott,Scott favor" he saids giving me his hand to sake it I smile taking his hand

Y/n:"im y/n) (y/l/n)" he smirks

Scott:"y/n" he thinks for a little "I never heard that name before it's very beautiful" I blush

Y/n:"thank u Scott"

Scott:"I saw u at the bank, u seemed u wanted to get out there" he saids laughing I nod smiling

Y/n:"yah, I hate waiting in long lines, like this one" he smiles

Scott:"me too, but if I get to have conversations with beautiful girls like u I don't mind" I blush "so, are u free Friday night" I laugh

Y/n:"are u asking a stranger on a date?" He smirks again.

Scott:"nope, I'm asking (y/n) (y/l/n) on a date"

Worker:"excuse me" I look infront and see it was my turn to pay, I pack up the stuff and get a piece of paper out writing down my address and phone number.I hand it to Scott, he looks at me and smiles at me.

Y/n:"I'll see u Friday night" I wink and head back to my mom, all day thinking about Scott.
———-
🖤🖤🖤🖤😏😏