New Normie In A Monster School

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) POV

I look up at the the school that's in front of me 'I hope I can fit in here if not then I cant fit in anywhere.' I pull my bag over my shoulder and walked up the steps hearing the snapping sound of a camera. I look around but I don't see anyone ,"I guess it was just my imagination"

I walk into the school to ever monster here has their eyes on me. I give a small shy smile and waved a small wave, everyone turns away from me and continued to talk amongst themselves. I looked around to find someone to help me get to the head mistresses office. Then I see three girls a vampire, werewolf, and an aquatic monster 'they look nice.'

I walk up behind them "Heath is so annoying" the wolf says "but he's kind of growing on me" the vampire added. the wolf looked at her with discuss "ewwww now somebody better pinch me" the wolf says. the then clear my throat and they turned to me," um hi my name is (Y/n) (L/n) I need some help finding the head mistresses office can one of you girls help me I would greatly appreciate it" I give them a shy smile.

"OH MY GHOUL!!! YOU'RE THE THE NEW BOY HEY I'M DRACULAURA" Draculaura yells will she gets into my face. the wolf pulls Draculaura away "cool it ghoul, sorry about her it's nice to screech you the names Clawdeen" Clawdeen vigorously shakes my hand almost popping my arm out of it's socket. "hey welcome to monster high it's always great meeting a new bloke I'm Lagoona" Lagoona says shaking my hand with her webbed one.

"I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE BLOODGOOD'S OFFICE IS!!!BYE GHOULS SEE YOU IN CLASS" Draculaura links her arm with mine and pulled me all the way from the other girls.

Me and Draculaura made it to the office," here we are I hope we have the same class see ya around (Y/n)" Draculaura says while she waves and walks to class.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door, I then hear a "come in" from the other side.

I open the door to see Bloodgood's head on her desk," oh Mr.(Y/n) welcome to monster high please take a seat" she puts her head back on to here body while I walked in and sat in a chair that was in front of her desk.

" I understand that all the other schools wouldn't let you in because of how you look. You don't have to worry about that here at this school we except you for you human or monster it does not matter one bit" she says.

Then she pulls out my schedule "here's your schedule now get to class and if anyone is giving you trouble come to me I'll take care of it" I nod "thank you Miss. Bloodgood have a nice day" I say as I leave her office.

After I shut the door behind me I bumped into someone and their stuff went flying everywhere and a hand landed on my head.

"oh my goodness I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I said with panic while getting up and pick up the person's books.

"No, no it's alright I wasn't paying attention either" I look up at them and gave them their hand and books "thank you, you're the new guy right the name is Frankie" she says putting her hand back on.

I rub the back of my neck "it's nice to meet you Frankie I'm (Y/n)" I show her my schedule "can you help me find my class?" I ask Frankie. She grabs my schedule "oh my ghoul we are in the same classes you can just follow me" Frankie grabbed me by my arm and pulled me with her.

When we got there Clawdeen and Draculaura waved at us " see that you have met Frankie" I nod and sat next to them. " also I forgot to tell you guys I love all of your styles " I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Aww thank you I like yours too. It makes you look freaky cool" Draculaura says with a huge smile.' I'm going to like it here.'