Don't Cheer The Reaper

3RD POV

3RD POV

Camera zooms in,"hey mom and dad it's me I'm having an awesome time at Gloom Beach-" Frankie said then it cuts to the fear squad cleaning up "- sure it's been a lot of hard work" Frankie finish's her monologue.

" If i dust anymore my arms gonna fall off" Clawdeen says as she holds up her arm, Frankie giggled "mine already did" she say holding her own arm then putting back on."Scary Murphy is playing us none of the other teams are doing this stuff" Clawdeen says looking at the other team.

"Bats! Those girls are from Smog Snorts Vampire Academy" Draculaura tells the squad," dang they look like they would spit in my face if I accidentally breathed in their direction" (Y/n) say looking at them with an ugly look on his face.

" They think their so hot why? Cuz their like tall?" Draculaura ask, looking at the gargoyle that was next to her. " maybe because they won nationals four years in a row they're our biggest completion" Cleo says glaring at the other team." Do they stir a mean pot of soup too?" Clawdeen ask,(Y/n) chuckles a little at the comment."Chill ladies and gentleman, Ghoulia and I have been working on something ultra hot" Cleo calmed down the squad," It better be because Smog Snorts snobs will do anything to win ANYTHING" Draculaura says as the other team flys over their heads.

Frankie continues her monologue " it wasn't all work were able to get in some much-needed R&R at the beach while Cleo and Ghoulia worked out our routine-" then the camera shows Deuce throwing a football to Heath then Heath throwing it to Slow Mo but Slow Mo didn't catch it.

The ghouls were in their cabin getting ready to learn their routine " -the Beach was so much fun but we had work to do with Cleo's creativity and Ghoulia's eye for advanced physics they came up with the perfect routine for us-" Cleo flips open the poster that had their routine on it." That looks complex" Clawdeen states, Ghoulia moans while pointing to the poster." That's right Ghoulia it's been scientifically designed to win all we have to do is learn it" Cleo say then the door swings open to reveal Toralei and her goons." Hey pets" Toralei says as Cleo covers ups the routine,"how's it going" Toralei asks putting her hand on the door frame." What do you want" Cleo asks glaring at one of Toralei's goons," we just want to wish you luck before your big cheer" Toralei says with her hands on both Frankie's and Clawdeen's shoulders. Cleo gives her an i'm not amused look," Anything else?" Toralei speeds over to the poster." Hmm is that your routine" Toralei asks pointing at the poster,"Yeah it's amazing" Frankie and (Y/n) say with excitement. Cleo starts pushing out Toralei's goons,"this is an AB practice so C you later Traders" Toralei tried taking a peek but Ghoulia stoped her. She then leaves with her goons,"let's get started" Cleo says after shutting the door." Oh I'm gonna film it on my ICoffin so my parents can see" Frankie says pulling out her phone," we starte with a double jive hand then foot spring into a triple back layout" Cleo instructs.

"- everything was going great" Frankie than fully finished her monologue."hi it's Frankie me your daughter okay I'm totally confident in our routine as you just saw we're gonna blow Smog Snorts out of the water oh hang on a sec" Frankie pause her video. (Y/n) was watching her film her video. Frankie opened the door and it was Toralei "hey Frankie oh and uh you I just wanted to say that even though I'm not apart of the team anymore I really do want you to win" Toralei says was she walked over to the poster board (Y/n) was leaning on."that's so nice of you oh I was just finishing my video letter to my folks I was going to email it but there's no Wi-Fi here" Frankie says as Toralei tried to take a peak at the routine." Oh you know I can mail it for you just give me the thumb drive" Toralei offers,"thanks you're the best
-gotta run mom and dad see you soon wish us luck" Frankie finishes her video and gives a thumb drive to Toralei. Before Toralei left she put her hand on (Y/n)'s chest,"oh where are my manners I didn't introduced myself Toralei Stripe. What's your name handsome?" Toralei asks rubbing (Y/n)'s chest."oh my name is (Y/n) nice you meet you Toralei" (Y/n) with a smiles,"we'll see you at the competition cutie" Toralei winks then leaves the cabin

~With The Smog Snorts~
Toralei was showing they team the Monster High routine,"Who wanna watch the Monster High routine again?" Toralei asks the vampire and they all nod," thought so. You're welcome by the way" Toralei started to play it again.