Fear-a-Mid Power

(So of course the outfit will not have Frankie's design

(So of course the outfit will not have Frankie's design. I also put him in the cartoon made uniform instead of a male version because people asked for it.)

(Y/N) POV
"One more time,from the top!" Cleo yells, The girls make a pyramid but end up dropping Clawdeen."you guys are in embarrassment to the art of fearleading, you are going to cheer at every school event between now and the game, though they're beneath me, they're just right for you" then Cleo turns towards me "that means you too (Y/n)" I sigh and nod.

~Zombie Chess Competition~

Slow Mo picks up a chess piece and was about to move them me and the squad starts cheering "two, four, six, eight, one more move is check mate!" Then we got in Slow Mo's face "One and two and three, your wins in total Jeopardy!" Slow Mo than broke the chess piece. That made all the zombies mad and we ran out of there.

~Swim~

We where at schools swimming pool cheering with snorkels on our faces. No one could understand up. Then Clawdeen accidentally knocked Frankie into the pool. Electrocuting the poor guy swimming.

~Debate~

"Critical and complex question strikes at the very heart of the world of the post modern monster" the guy from the other schools say.

Mr. Where looks at the Monster High team "Monster High rebuttal" the green guy in the middle stands up to talk but we interrupted with our cheer.

"7 seconds left" Mr. Where says, The guy tries to answer again but we interrupted "Monster High debaters just can't be beat!" Our school lost the debate.

~Back In The Gym~

Me and the Ghouls cheer " win win win, put it through the rim!" Ghoulia then ran up to cleo and whispered in her ear "you heard the Gloom Beach judges are coming to check us out tonight?!" I over hear Cleo whisper yell to Ghoulia. 'hopefully we don't mess this up I really want to see how Gloom Beach is like' I thought to myself. Then Frankie put me out of my thoughts with a groan "I think someone's trying to get your attention."

We all turn towards Heath as he blows Draculaura a kiss. "Heath Burns, ignore I really wish Clawd would look over here" Draculaura says looking a Clawd."oh! I bet if we build an austacular pyramid with you on top,he'll totally notice you!" Frankie yells with excitement. "You guys, I don't thin you're /we're ready for a-" me and Cleo try to say but we were cut off by Frankie pulling us away.

We formed a huge pyramid. Mr.Hack was yelling about his blood sausages. This causes Draculaura to fall off the top of the pyramid and into Clawd's arms. 'Thank goodness she's okay I don't know what I would do if she got hurt' I think to myself. Our team lost the game and everyone booed at us.

~After Everyone Left~
Me and Frankie walked up to Cleo to she if she's okay,"sup Cleo, you okay?" Frankie asks "no, I'm not okay, I'm embarrassed and humiliated, my reputation as a fear captain it's totally tarnished. I don't know how things could get any worse" Cleo says dramatically then her phone started buzzing.

She checks it and then shows me and Frankie. Frankie reads it out loud "We'll be in touch signed scary Murphy gloom beach!" Our eyes blew up.