Falling Spirits

(Y/N) POVMe and the ghouls where gathered around,"hurry up I want to see how many views our video has!" Clawdeen says, we all where looking at Ghoulia's ICoffin

(Y/N) POV
Me and the ghouls where gathered around,"hurry up I want to see how many views our video has!" Clawdeen says, we all where looking at Ghoulia's ICoffin."yeah, I could hardly sleep last night I was so excited only a million hits and we are off to Gloom Beach fearleading camp" Frankie says filled with excitement while she puts her books in her locker."I bet it's at 150,000 already" Lagoona adds, Ghoulia's ICoffin goes off and we all looked at it.

Ghoulia moans and we looked at how many people had watched our video," Only 6 people have watched it?" Clawdeen asks,"that's impossible we got a hit yesterday and there's seven of us?" Cleo says looking very confused."oh I haven't watched it yet" Draculaura say,"me neither" I add with an awkward laugh.

Cleo looked at us with a surprise expression on her face,"what I got busy do you think these pores just shrink themselves" Draculaura says touching her face.

The ghouls then looked at me " I was putting outfits together and feed my snake" I said with a shrug."I can't believe this" Clawdeen says, I can tell the ghouls are very disappointed I can't blame them i'm disappointed as well. "Oh gills I'm so sorry" Lagoona says feeling looking as sad as we are.

"Come on ghouls we can't give up yet" Cleo says,"website says the deadline was three o'clock it over." Frankie sounds very defeated,"it's not over, look you guys picked me up when I thought it was hopeless and now as your beloved and way beautiful leader I'm going to do the same" as we all follow her down the hall.

Ghoulia tries to say something but Cleo cuts her off,"not now Ghoulia i'm being inspiring in my Freakonomics class they taught us about marketing how things get hot there are things we can do to make this video go viral trust me ghouls." We all gathered and came up with a plan.

"Students of a Monster High your fear squad need your help"  Cleo says, We are all showing everyone our ICoffin's "Watch our video" Frankie yells." Tell your friends" Clawdeen adds,everyone walked away not even caring.

~ Cafeteria~

We all looked at Ghoulia's Computer we still had six views,"well that didn't work" me and Draculaura say at the same time. Call you try to say something but Cleo cut her off again," not now Ghoulia, Frankie do your fang" Cleo smiles over at Frankie." Gotcha"

Frankie's hand walks around caring an ICoffin to each person in class."that's only 15 more views at this rate will get 1 million hits in about million years" Clawdeen says looking at her ICoffin."Aw I'll be too old to go to Gloom Beach by then" Draculaura groans

~Cafeteria~

"nothing is working Cleo what are we gonna do we're running out of time?" Clawdeen says freaking out "I'm thinking" Clawdeen then jumps up." Oh uh got it" we all really run over to Clawdeen to hear her plan."we wait until the night of the full moon and then I will uhm don't got" we looked down with disappointment.

"What would get people to notice this video and sen-"finally Ghoulia cuts off Cleo by trying to whistle."Oh my Ghoul what is it already" cleo asks.

Ghoulia moans and points to her computer,"you can do that? Put our video on the homepage" Cleo asks as Ghoulia types away on her computer and moans in response."are you serious every time somebody clicks on the video it'll give the viewer the choice to send it to everyone in their address book that's amazing" Frankie says with excitement.

"Yeah that's total genius why didn't you say anything before?"Cleo asks, while Ghoulia gives her a confused look " Your the best Ghoulia!" I say as I hug her from behind. She gave me a small smile in return.

We all looked at Ghoulia's computer and watched as the views start rolling in." Ghoulia it's working!" Clawdeen yells as people start walking into the cafeteria,"I can't believe it we're going to make it" everyone was watching Ghoulia's computer as the numbers rolled in."we are so close" Frankie state, once the view count went to 999,999 The website crashed right in front of our eyes. "Why'd it stop" Clawdeen asks with scared look on her face.

To be continued~