Frightday The 13th

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) POV

I walk with Clawdeen and Draculaura
Down the Bad luck filled hallway." How the hell do you guys survive days like this?" I ask looking very paranoid." I have no idea also I can't believe Cleo is making us spend the night here" Clawdeen says as we walk under a ladder. We look over to see a student be attached by tentacles. I start running to Headmistress Bloodgood's office leaving Draculaura and Clawdeen behind.

They ran after me because they where being chased. When we got there the bolder blocked the door, Scaring the crap out of Nightmare. " The school's Charter
States that I cannot stop you, you face a night of ghastly terror and unknowable horrors. No one's ever made it the whole night" Bloodgood states scaring the coal out of Nightmare.

"Unknowable? is that bad?" Frankie asks sounding really scared. " Who knows I'm not sticking around to find out. Nightmare tally ho!" Nightmare goes and gets her body and she picked up her head. Nightmare leaped out of the window, We All looked at Cleo with worried eyes.

~Time Skip~

We all are camping out in one of the class rooms. I was already rapped up in a blanket I brought with me,"thanks again for staying with me ghoul friends" Cleo thanked. " Toralei was just tryin to make us all look bad" Lagoona says, we all agree with her. All the ghouls takes about the legend of Friday the 13th, Ghoulia's was the worst of the all. Now I'm shaking vigorously, I don't want to be eaten by a scary beast. "Guys it's clearly just a rumor" as Cleo says that we hear a huge crash and a roar. We all look around the corner, we se a huge scary shadow. "We should split up and throws him off our trail" Cleo suggests," meet you at the Creepateria." Clawdeen say, I decided to go with the bigger group.

We are hiding behind desks, then Clawdeen and Draculaura came in after arguing. We had to shush them because the monster is coming closer, we sigh thinking the monster is gone. A huge hand the comes through the door,"what does it want" Frankie says as the monster fully comes into the room. The monster looks like he's...Cry? " he's not howling at us he's crying." Frankie say, sounding worried hard to beast. Frankie starts to walk closer to the beast,"careful" Cleo says looking worried for Frankie safety. "what's the matter big guy" Frankie asks putting her hands out and holds his hand."Friday the 13 isn't the anniversary of something horrible it's his birthday, aw he's just lonely" lagoona say as we all looked up at the monster glad that he wasn't going to harm us.

One of the girls made the monster a cupcake. Frankie puts a candle in it and light sit with her electricity, when he blew me and Draculaura under the desk. He blew the other ghouls across the room," but this hair who's your stylist?" Draculaura ask and the Monster groans as an answer. "we've got to get you a makeover."

~The Next Morning~
Toralei opens the doors of the school and we walked out. I was wrapped in my blankets and really sleepy lookin," Hey Toralei" Cleo greets followed by Clawdeen saying "Best night ever." We stood as a Group," miss us?" Cleo ask as Toralei looks at us with a surprise look on your face,"but how?" Then the monster put his hand on Toralei's shoulder. The cats turned around to see the well groomed monster. The monster scared them and the cats ran away, the ghouls laughed as I tried not to fall asleep where I was standing.