neighbors (danny)

Content warning: oral sex, slight degradation, biting

POV: y/n and Danny are next door neighbors and Danny has locked himself out of the house. He is also a British gentleman from the 1800s.

You are just putting the cookies into the oven, as you hear the doorbell ring.

Ding dong.

Who could it be? you wonder. You look outside and see the pouring rain and the dark grey sky. Not very comfortable you think.

You aren't expecting anyone. Your parents are gone for the weekend and all of your friends had already had plans for the night. So who could it be?

You walk over to the door and just as you are opening it, the bell is rung again.

Ding Dong.

You look up and take a step back. Danny, your hot neighbor is standing right in front of you wearing nothing but a pair of blue jeans and a soaking wet wifebeater. He shakes his hair a little, making some water droplets fly onto you. He stops and your eyes meet.

He has really nice eyes you think. He looks you up and down and smirks.

You also look down at yourself and remember that you are wearing the embarrassing apron that your best friend had gotten you as a gag present for Christmas.

"Kiss the cook", Danny whispers while taking a step towards you. "Don't mind if I do". He comes closer and leans down to you, never breaking eye contact. You close your eyes and tilt you head up, waiting.

And waiting. Nothing.

You open your eyes and see his grinning face centimeters away from yours. His eyes are glistening in humor and you have to take a double take before regaining your senses.

"I-i wasn't... That's not... I.. you" you stutter before finally managing to say: "what are you doing here, danny"

He shifts on the spot before taking a deep breath. "I forgot my keys"

You lock eyes and as you do you shudder a little, feeling the deep emotions in his deep brown eyes.

"Sooo.... Can I come in?" you hear him asking. Your eyes wander down his face and come to a stop on his plump pink lips. His very kissable plump pink lips.

Why are you so horny, y/n?

"Yeah sure, come in, come in" you hear yourself answering before taking a step back and letting him pass by you. As he does you see a trail of water droplets forming behind him.

Man he's wet, you think.

"Could I borrow some clothes" you hear him ask, bringing you back to the now. You look him up and down and bite your lip. His wet hair makes him look incredible cute and the way his shirt is clinging to his abs makes him look Hella toned.

He clears his throat softly making you look away from his perfect abs. He smirks and gives you a knowing look. You blush.

"You don't have to" he says while stepping closer. He raises his hand to your cheek and leans in to whisper in your ear: "i can think of many other things we can do to keep me warm"

You raise your hand to sit on top of his and turn towards him. There is a slight pause. You can feel his eyes staring at your face, but all you can look at and think about are his lips.

You get on your tippy toes and reach up, wanting to finally kiss him. You tilt your head and close your eyes.

You hear him chuckle a little. It's a deep chuckle, low and rumbling. "And what do you think you're doing, darling"