mirror (Brandon)

Content warning: (mirror kink?)degrading, (powerplay), hard makeout, Choking, marking with pen, slapping (ass), fingering, spitting, sex, squirting

POV: your lover Brandon got a new mirror and shows you what it's used for

"140 dollars?", you ask in a surprised tone. Did your lover really spend that much money on a mirror.

"Yeah, and it's worth every cent", Brandon replies and wraps his arms around you from behind. You lean against his broad chest as you muster yourself in the mirror.

It's huge. No questions asked. And it's clean for once, so that brandon can finally see himself properly in it. But you still don't understand why he needed a new mirror.

Brandon's right hand moves further down your stomach and down the side of your skirt. He begins to play with the hem of it and nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck.

You move your head to the side, giving him more access and grind yourself against him softly.

"Ahh Brandon", you mumble as he begins to leave soft kisses on the side of your neck.

"Mmmhh" he mumbles into your neck, "you like that sweetheart". The vibrations from his voice tickle against your neck and you shiver in his arms. You nod your head and let out a small moan as Brandon bites your flesh softly.

Brandon's left hand travels from your waist up to your breast and he begins to squeeze it roughly. You lean your head back and squeeze your eyes shut, enjoying the feeling Brandon gives to you. But instead of continuing he stops. "Look at yourself y/n. Look at how pathetic and worthless you look in my arms. How you enjoy my every touch like a dirty little whore."

You do so, seeing yourself wrapped in Brandon strong arms. Your eyes are a little more shut then normal and you have a look of absolute pleasure on your face. You look at Brandon towering behind you and you see that he also has a look of pure lust in his eyes. He looks hungry and like he's about to devour you. You lick your lips and let out a heavy breath.

Your eyes meet Brandon's and his look turns into a glare. His hand moves from your boob up to your neck as he puts pressure onto the sides of your neck. You let out another short moan.

"I said look at yourself whore", he presses you further against his chest with his strong hold. "How pathetic and powerless you look in my arms. My little toy for me to enjoy".

"Yes", you choke out breathlessly. You see the desperation on your face as you do so. You want him so bad. You want him to fuck that little pussy of yours until you can't walk anyone. "Please Brandon", you whisper.

He lets go of you and guides you to the bed. He positions you on your back and hovers over you, looking at you. "So pretty", he mumbles before attaching his lips back onto yours.

The kiss turns more heated and Brandon pushes his tongue dominantly into your mouth. You let him guide and match his rythm, eager to please him by softly caressing his tongue.

His hand finds its way under your shirt and he traces up and down your stomach before reaching your breast. He gives it a harsh squeeze before pulling on your nipple. Brandon stops kissing you for a second and instead bites down on your lip, pulling at it.

He leans away for a second and grins down at you. You can only imagine what he's thinking. He pulls at the bottom of your top and helps you take it off.

You sit naked from the waist up as he kneels in front of you on the bed. You pull at his shirt and help him take that off before leaning up to him and connecting your lips to his. He lets you do so, but after a while pushes you back onto your back. He tilts your head and keeps his hands on your chin, so that instead of looking at him you are now looking at yourself in the mirror.