Eiffel Tower (both)

Content warning: threesome, degrading, light spanking, face slapping, oral, sex

POV: you and your lover Brandon want to spice things up in the bedroom so you invite his friend Danny, who is also a British gentleman from the 1800s

"Brandon", you whisper as you lay next to each other in his large bed. His arms are wrapped around you and his hands are caressing the imprint the rope left on your arms.

"Mhhh, what's up sweetheart", he mumbles into the top of your head and leaves a soft kiss on your hair.

"I- I want to ... Can we.... Uhmm how do I say it.... ", you stumble over your words and want to slap yourself. You can talk to Brandon. He's not gonna judge you.

"Come on baby you can tell me", he coes from behind you.

"I-", you take a deep breath, "I wanna have a threesome with another guy" You close your eyes and fall stiff in his arms. You know that he can't see you because you are facing away but you are still scared of his reaction. Brandon is possessive. But he is also open minded and really, really kinky, so maybe, just maybe he'll agree?

Brandon stops stroking your arms and shifts behind you. He sits up and lightly pulls on your shoulder making you turn around. You are now facing him, but your eyes are still shut tightly.

"Open your eyes princess", he says softly. You shake your head. You don't want to see the look on his face. Is he going to be angry? Upset maybe?

"Come on", he whispers while coming closer to you. "I said open your eyes", he whispers right next to your ear making a shudder move down your back. Slowly you open your eyes and come face to face with him.

He doesn't seem mad or upset but he's also not Happy. His jaw is slightly clenched, but he's got a look that you know way to well. He's teasing.

"Hmmm.... So you want to have a threesome?" he drags out while leaning back again. "Interesting"

There is a pause in which you look deep into each other's eyes. "Am I not enough for you?"

"No, no, of course not", you say hastily. He's all you need, however you've had this fantasy for quite a while now and you trust Brandon enough to make it happen. "I wasn't trying- that's not what I mean- I just-" you ramble.

"You just want to mix it up", he finishes the sentence for you. He throws his head back and let's out a satisfied sigh. "Y/n, y/n, y/n, you dirty little vixen. What am I gonna do with you". He faces you again and smirks. One of his hands goes to cup your jaw and you melt into it, feeling his warmth.

"How long has this fantasy been ruining your mind?" he asks and uses his thump to play with your lip. "Has it made you needy before? The image of me and another man fucking you senseless?", he whispers in your ear. He moves back to his original position and chuckles.

You're mind is about to drop when he pulls away his hand and brings you back to reality.

"Such a pretty little whore", he says softly, smiling down on you. "So tell me, who did you have in mind?"

You need a moment to recover before you can answer. You didn't really have anyone in mind. The image had always been blurry and you didn't really care about the other person. As long as they had a cock to fuck you with, you were fine with just anyone.

"I don't know", you mumble quietly. You pout and look up at Brandon, waiting for his response.

"Hmm", he sighs, "alright I'll figure something out"

--
--

It's been nearly a month since you and Brandon had the conversation and both of you haven't mentioned it since. However you have become more and more needy, the image of being two-timed never leaving your mind for long.