caught (brandon)

Content warning: masturbation (you), vibration toys, overstimulating, multiple orgasms, degradation, face slapping, restraints, sex

POV: you are alone at home waiting for your lover Brandon and get horny.

You sighed as you wipe over the kitchen counter one more time. You had cleaned the appartment, done the laundry and even organised all the messy cupboards and closets. And still Brandon wasn't here yet.

You had had the day off work and were supposed to focus on your work for uni but somehow it was already 6.30 and you had yet to write a single word. You knew Brandon was going to be disappointed but you just couldn't bring yourself to do anything uni-related today. Too exhausted were you from all the stress at Work that you couldn't really put your mind to the paper that was due next week.

You sighed again. Brandon was supposed to be here at about 6, but had texted you that he was going to be late due to a meeting with one of his professors.

What a shame, you thought. You wanted Brandon here now, wrapping his arms around you and helping you relief all that pent up stress.

You felt tingly all over and had been for quite a while now. But you knew Brandon wouldn't appreciate you touching yourself if he was going to be here any moment now.

Then why isn't he here yet, you whined in your thoughts. Maybe he was going to take a little longer and you could squeeze in one orgasm without him noticing. Maybe even two?

You stopped for a moment, thinking about it before heading to your shared bedroom and opening your toybox. You picked out your wand vibrator as well as your small bullet and stopped in front of your mirror.

This is going to be fun, you thought and smiled while looking into the mirror. You began slowly stripping off your clothes giving yourself a little show. You made yourself comfortable in front of the mirror, leaning you back against the bedframe.

You squeezed your boobs and rubbed your hands over them, before trailing along your stomach down to your pussy. You began rubbing your clit a little imagining Brandon's hand and his long skilled fingers. You remembered the last time you fucked, and felt yourself getting wet. Your left hand trailed back up to your tit and began playing with your nipple, pulling at it.

You moaned softly and began rubbing your clit harder, needing something stronger. You turned on the wand vibrator and placed it on your clit. The vibrations were strong and quite harsh but you still felt the pleasant feeling growing in your stomach.

You pushed your weight a little further back, giving you better access to your entrance and began playing around it with your other hand. You pushed one finger in before moving a little, stimulating your g spot. It took a couple moments but after that it began feeling real good. You added a second finger and let out a breathy moan.

You raised your glance and looked at yourself in the mirror. You were completely sprawled out in front of it, giving you a very clear view of what you were doing. Your face was twisted into a pure look of desperation and need and all you wanted was to push yourself over the edge.

But then your line of vision shifted to something else. Or rather someone else. Leaning against the door and looking anything but amused was Brandon, your lover. Your eyes met through the mirror and he rose an eyebrow while his lips turned slightly upwards.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we?" he asked while taking a step towards you. He crossed his arms and looked down at you scanning your body and the position it was in.

You let out a shaky breath. This wasn't supposed to happen. You just wanted some quick pleasure to forget about everything else.

"Brandon" you said softly and slipped your fingers out if your aching hole. You removed the wand vibrator but before you could turn it off, Brandon had lifted his foot and pushed your hand back into its original position.