Maybe one day

I wave into the camera excitedly while everyone starts joining. Me and George are both wearing the same merch design, one of my t-shirts with my smile logo on it. "Aw, you guys are matching." Sapnap laughs once the stream loads up for him.

"George raided my closet this morning." He giggled next to me. His face was visible in the frame, but I had to have the camera at an awkward angle because of the height difference.

George stood up and walked away from the desk a bit. "Move the camera on me so I can show off the merch." I laughed at how ridiculous he was being but tilted the camera anyway. My eyes moved down his body. Everything about him was perfect. He did a twirl, his skirt going up slightly.

"Be careful, George."

"Why?"

"Uh, you might expose a bit much..."

He laughs quietly and starts walking back to me. "Don't worry, that's for your eyes only." I basically choke on the air I was breathing. I wasn't expecting him to act like that in front of thousands of people, live...

"Well now I know what you guys do when I leave you alone..." Nick contributes to the conversation again. I sort of forgot he was here cause normally he is way louder, interrupting every five seconds. But I guess he was just watching as George teased me.

I cough and try to change the subject before George starts to say more things. "Let's build our own house together, George." I see him straighten his posture excitedly in the corner of my eye. He nods and walks to where my character is standing.

"Where should we build it?" He's jumping around my character with flowers in both of his hands.

"Well, I was thinking-"

"Hey what about me?" Nick pretended to sound sad to make us feel bad for not letting him build with us.

"Well, you can go in the basement, I guess." I jokingly tell him. George giggles at my comment.

"Oh, so I'm being thrown in with all the kids George keeps down there? I see." I burst out into laughter and George takes a gasp to seem offended, but eventually joins in on my laughter.

"Sapnap, don't be mean to George." George raises one of his eyebrows and looks over at me. I turn my head to meet his gaze, and our eyes lock for a few seconds. If the camera hadn't been there, we probably would've been staring into each others eyes for much longer.

"I can be mean to George! You two are excluding me from the house." It made be a bit disappointed that I couldn't have a house with just George, but I didn't want him to be say bad things to George so I let him help us.

I roll my eyes and carry on building the interior of the house. George was working on the roof. "Okay, fine. You can help too."

The house is built quickly as we have all three of us working on it. George places his bed down, then I place mine next to his. George looks at me and removes his armour then starts spam crouching.

I chuckle quietly. "What are you doing George?" But before he can answer, Sapnap's character walks into the house. (this reminded me of the what are you doing step-dream clip)

"What the hell did I just walk into? Why is George stripping?" George stops spamming the crouch key and turns his avatar to face Sapnap.

"Sorry, me and George were about to have Minecraft sex without you." George laughed and I noticed his lips turning into a shy smile, and a blush just barely visible on his pale skin.

"Why would is any to be part of that?!" Sapnap walked out of the door and me and George both erupted in laughter.

"Sapnap..." I was still trying to contain my laughter. "I was only joking."

"Thank god. I'm placing my bed in the middle of your beds just to be safe." Sapnap walked in and broke my bed, replacing it with his then placing my one on the other side. I took a quick sip of my water and looked at the time. We'd only been streaming for 30 minutes.

"Sorry Sapnap, I can't have you sleeping next to Dream." George broke Sapnap's bed and walked outside with it, then placed it down. "You're sleeping outside tonight."

"Why am I not allowed to sleep next to Dream?" He put on a fake sad tone. But George's was smart enough to not fall for it.

"It's for your own safety."

"What do you mean?" Sapnap asked out loud, but he wasn't the only one confused. Was George trying to make me the target of the joke?

This time I was the one to respond. "Sorry Sapnap I can't have you seeing me bringing your mother into the house and to my bed at midnight. It would be pretty awkward if she saw you." George laughed loudly, it was like he was being tickled non-stop. Hearing his laugh made me smile, and I soon found a few chuckles escaping me.

"Oh my god." Sapnap sounded angry but he soon joined in on our laughter.

The rest of the stream went by much calmer, luckily. Having to keep up with those jokes was exhausting.

After almost three hours, we said goodbye to the stream and ended it. George turned off the laptop and stood up. I grabbed his hips and pulled him into my lap. He leaned into me considerably.

"You guys need to like, be careful with what you say..." Sapnap's voice came out from the speakers. He couldn't see us anymore, so George being this close to me was fine.

"Why?" My hand was playing with George's soft hair. Even though we'd only just woken up a few hours ago, George looked like he was going to fall asleep.

"Well, half of the internet is convinced that you two are dating."

"Yeah, I know." And it's a shame we aren't...

--