Let's play a game

"Nick leave my dogs alone, you're worse than Clay." We were once again streaming, and this time Nick was hitting George's dogs, much like I did last time. I was just listening to them argue while doing whatever.

"I'm not doing anything to your dogs. They're growling at me for not reason."

"I just watched you hit one." Nick's laugh sounds from the call, and I lens back in my chair to glance over at George's monitor.

"Sapnap if you don't stop I'll kill you." He holds his sword, it wasn't very threatening since George's cute aura is too much for him to look even the slightest bit intimidating.

"You can't kill me George." George's armour was much worse, and so was his ability to kill another player. So I had a good idea for how to make this work.

"Yeah I can kill you." George angrily grips the mouse, looking at Sapnap's avatar. I tap his shoulder gently and he turns to face me.

He watches me make some weird motions with my hands, then quietly moves out of his chair, staying at the mic. I take a seat in his chair and position my hands on the keyboard and mouse.

"Try kill me George, you can't." Nick laughs and hits a dog again. That's when I make a few swift moves and seconds later Sapnap was slain by GeorgeNotFound displays in the chat, along with his groans of defeat.

"Yes!" George excitedly yells, right by my ear. I chuckle at his excitement and slide back into my chair.

"Hey, that's unfair! I just checked the stream. You used Dream to cheat for you." The frown was evident in his voice, but eventually we all laughed it off.

"Alright, let's all agree to leave George's dogs alone." I say once I walk back into mine and George's house. Sapnap tried to force his way into our house earlier but we wouldn't let him. It would be like babysitting a three year old.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." George smiles happily while feeding the dogs. I take a quick sip of my water then get back into the game.

"No, that's not a good idea."

"Shut up Nick." Listening to them argue was funny as no matter what I tried to do to settle it they still managed to find something to disagree over.

"Dream will start getting jealous cause you're giving more attention to the dogs than him." Nick walks through the door of our small wooden house. I take out my sword in case he tries to pull some killing stunt again.

"No, I give Dream plenty of attention." I hum in agreement to my boyfriend's statement.

"Okay then what if I kill you instead, George?" He takes a few steps closer to George and I stand watching both of them. Mainly Sapnap, to make sure he doesn't try to do anything.

"Why are you so fixated on killing me and my dogs?" George crossed his arms, an angry look in his face. How he can still manage to look adorable even with a look ready to kill baffles me. George would make a hot murderer. Even if it's just in Minecraft.

"I dunno, it's funny. For content, you know?" Nick hits George once, and I immediately take action. I position myself between both of them, standing protectively Infront of George's avatar. I see a smile and blush crossing his face slowly.

"Sapnap." He steps back slightly when he hears how angrily I said his name. I guess that was enough to scare him off a bit. But I wouldn't leave it at that. "Don't ever go near George again."

He screams as I start chasing him, hitting him enough times to get his health low. "Wait, no, no. No! We can talk about this-" He tries to regenerate by eating but I hit him again. "-No! I'm sorry, I won't hit George again."

I kill Sapnap, for a second time, watching his items scatter the ground. He quickly runs over from his home, collecting everything that he dropped. "Don't kill me again please."

"Fine. But if you cross this line," I mark out a line using cobblestone, "then I have full permission to kill you right then and there. I won't hesitate." He takes a few steps away from the line.

"Fine." I watch him run off back in the direction of the house, then drag out the line so it's an entire circle a few blocks around mine and George's home.

Once I'm done I return inside, George is having fun doing some farming. "He won't come back, don't worry George."

"Thanks for protecting me, Dream." Hearing him use my in-game name made my face heat up. Purely because the only other times I'd heard him say that was... Not the most innocent of times.

George notices my blushing state and taps my arm, I turn to look at him. He's smirking with a knowing look. I shake off the feeling, my cheeks still slightly red. We get back into the game, having fun streaming without Nick annoying us every five seconds.

--

there won't be anything that contributes to the plot anymore I'll just do a few more chapters of fluff