Burning Saviour - Chapter 15

Lucy's POV

'This is where I met Natsu' I thought to myself, I was sitting in the alleyway with my back against the wall and my head resting on the fabric of my summer dress that covered my knees. I heard a rustle and looked up expecting it to be Natsu. It was a man who looked around the age of nineteen, I tried to stand up and back away but he pinned me on the wall behind my back. He was younger than the last man who'd tried to rape me in this alleyway but the gruesome look on his face was worse. "My lucky day," he groaned into my ear in his revolting voice,
He separated my legs with his knee and all of my efforts of struggling weren't paying off, the running had use up the remainder of my energy. The man stuck his free hand under my dress and shoved it in between my thighs. I screamed at the top of my lungs. He grinned, the sick bastard was enjoying my pain. I bit him and he groaned and removed his hand from in between my thighs instead using both of his hands to rip my dress to shreds. "Help." I screamed and tried to remove myself from his grasp "Woah there Girly," The man said grimly, "We've only just begun," he smirked and quickly started to unbuckle his pants.

I closed my eyes, blocking out the pain as I did as a child. Knowing what he was going to do. His hands left my now frail body and I opened my eyes just in time to see Natsu smash his fist into the older guys face, then he kicked him to the ground "Scum," I heard Natsu spit out, he turned to me, worry covered his face and I jumped into his arms. "I'm sorry I ran," I cried into his shirt. He held me tight then with a red blush engulfing his face he let go of me and went rummaging in his bag. He grabbed bundle of clothes and handed them to me. I put on the shirt which was big enough to be a dress on me, next I put on the really baggy jeans which would have fell down if there wasn't a belt, I still needed to poke a new whole in the large belt. I noticed Natsu was still wearing his work clothes, that meant I was wearing his clothes which made me blush. "Call your dad," Natsu said, he was still eyeing the guy on the floor, so I did. Natsu pulled out a lighter and spat at my attacker "Your lucky I didn't decide to burn you a crisp for touching my Luce, bastard."