the bloody bathroom

The next morning, Sabrina was exhausted

The next morning, Sabrina was exhausted. She couldn't sleep due to the next before. The stupid clown kept torturing her. It began small but he finally showed himself to her. Sabrina was terrified, she was terrified of being in the bathroom...

Sabrina was at home with her mom. Her dad was at work, her mom was downstairs, Quinn and Ryan were out with their friends. She was the only one in her house... As Sabrina sat on her bed, hugging her knees, she was scared, cold and felt like something was watching her.

"Brina..." A random quiet voice said. "No... Leave me alone!" She screamed. "Sabrina..." It said again. "Help me. Help me, please." Sabrina was then confused on the voices asking her to help them. Soon several voices began speaking. She got up and walked towards the voices. Sabrina then saw the voices came from the bathroom...

"No... no please..." She muttered in fright. "We all want to meet you, Sabrina. We all float down here." "Be brave, Sabrina... Be brave." Sabrina took a breath and walked in. She heard voices coming from the faucet drain. "Hello? Who are you?" Sabrina asked as she looked closer. "I'm Veronica." "Betty Ripsom." "Patrick Hockstetter." "I'm Georgie Denbrough."

Sabrina's face turned into a shock emotion at Georgie's name. "Georgie?" She said. "Come closer, Brina!" Georgie's voice said. Betty's voice said, "Wanna see?" "We float." Veronica's voice said. Patrick's voice said, hoarsely "We change." Then distorted cackling was heard, scaring Sabrina a little.

Sabrina knew her mom was down stairs. She snuck into the garage, going through her dad's tools. Sabrina soon found his tape measure and went back into the bathroom, then she started lowering it into the drain. Suddenly, the tape rattled and a giggle was heard. Sabrina tried to lower it further, but it wouldn't go any further.

Sabrina then starts pulling it back up. The end of the tape measure came out covered in blood and with a thread of clotted blood stuck to it. Sabrina was disgusted by the looks off it. Suddenly, the clotted blood wraps around Sabrina's wrist like a tendril.

Sabrina's eyes widen as she attempted to get the tendril off, but another one shoots out of the drain, grabbing her other wrist. The tendrils pulled her arms to her sides. Without warning, multiple tendrils emerge from the drain, wrapping themselves around Sabrina, pulling her closer to the drain as she screamed her lungs out.

"MOMMY! HELP! HELP!" Blood oozed out of the drain, then shot out like a fountain, right in Sabrina's face and all over the bathroom. Sabrina got free and she jumped away from the sink. Whimpering, sobbing, and screaming, Sabrina backed away from the sink, over to the bathtub. The blood continued shooting out of the sink, then stopped and the tendrils retract.

Kathleen ran into the bathroom, obviously terrified by her daughter's shrieking. "Sweetie, what's going on!?" Kathleen asked in worry, kneeling in front of Sabrina... but she didn't notice any of the blood all over the bathroom. As tears filled Sabrina's eyes, she glanced at Kathleen as she shakily stuttered, "Th-Th-The sink... And the blood... It's..."