the pennywise projector

The next day, they met up in an alley way while there was a fair going on

The next day, they met up in an alley way while there was a fair going on. The band was play and as they talk, Richie stole a tuba and started messing with it. The guy kept trying to get the tuba back. They were looking at a missing sign. A 13 year old, Edward Corcoran.

"Here. They said they found part of his hand all chewed up near the standpipe." Stan told them. "He asked to borrow a pencil once." Ben said to them and Bill lifted up the sign, under it was Betty Ripsom's missing person sign. "It's like she's been f-f-f-forgotten because Corcoran's missing." Bill said and he put it back down.

"Is it ever gonna end?" Sabrina asked and soon the tuba was taken from Richie. Richie came over to them after saying to the dude, "What the f*ck, dude?" "What are you guys talking about?" "What they always talk about." Eddie told Richie. "I actually think it will end, for a little while, at least." Ben said to them causing Beverly to ask him, "What do you mean?"

"So I was going over all of my data research and I charted out all of the big events. The Ironworks expl*si*n in 1908. The Ironworks expl*si*n in 1908. The Bradley Gang in '35 and The Black Spot in '62. And now the kids being..." Ben said causing Sabrina's face to have an emotion of shock. "I realized that this stuff seems to happen every-" Ben said until Bill joined in saying, "27 years."

They then went into the park to talk about the problem. "Ok so let me get this straight. IT comes out from wherever to eat kids for like a year and then what? IT just goes into hibernation?" Eddie asked Ben. "Maybe it's like... What do you call it? Cicadas. You know, the bugs that come out once every 17 years." Stan said.

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. He says that all the bad things that happened in this town are because of one thing. An evil thing that feeds off the people of Derry." Mike told them causing Stan to say, "But it can't be one thing. We all saw something different." Sabrina then realized something, "Maybe. Or maybe IT knows what scares us most and that's what we see." Mike nodded at her, agreeing.

"I-I saw a leper. He was like a walking infection." Eddie said causing Stan to say, "But you didn't. Because IT isn't real. None of this is. Not Eddie's leper, not Sabrina's clown or all of the blood, or Bill seeing Georgie or the woman I keep seeing." "Is she hot?" Richie asked. "No. Richie. She's not hot. Her face is all messed up. None of this makes any sense. They're all like bad dreams." Stan said.

"I don't think so, I know the difference between a bad dream and real life, okay?" Mike said, causing Eddie to ask, "What did you see? You saw something too?" Mike replied to Eddie, "Yes. You guys know that burnt down house on Harris Avenue? I was inside when it burned down. Before I rescued... my mom and dad were trapped in the next room over from me. They were pushing and pounding on the door trying to get to me. But it was too hot. When firefighters found them the skin on their hands melted down to the bone. We're all afraid of something."

"Got that right." Richie told them as he looked behind him, staring at a clown behind him that was there for the hair. "Why Rich? What are you afraid of?" Richie looked back at them, but was instantly stared at the ground. He answered Eddie's question, "Clowns."

The day after, Bill told them to come to his house so he could show them something on his projector. When some of them got there, they helped him set up the projector. Sabrina helped Bill put up a map of the sewer system, Stan and Beverly closed the curtains while Eddie and Richie were setting up the projector. After Ben got there, Mike closed the garage doors. Ben gave him a projector slide of an old map of Derry.

Bill put it in as everyone sat down, soon pointing out the spots of where all the disappearances happened. "Okay. Look. Storm drain. T-t-that's where Georgie disappeared, there's the Ironworks, and the Black Spot. Everywhere IT happens it-it's all connected by the sewers and they all meet up at the-" Ben cut him off saying, "The well-house."

"You mean the house on Neibolt Street?" Stan asked causing Richie to say, "You mean the creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Eddie used his inhaler as Sabrina said, "I hate that place." Beverly then said to them, "Always feels like it's watching me." "That's where I saw IT. There I saw a clown." Eddie said.

"Tha-tha-tha-that's where IT lives." Bill said as Eddie told another puff from his inhaler. "I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there." Stan said and Eddie stood up freaking out. "Can we stop talking about this?" He stood in front of the projector screen. "I can barely breathe. It's summer. We're kids, I can barely breathe, I'm having a fucking asthma attack and I'm not fucking doing this!" Eddie yelled, ripping off the map of the sewer system.

"What the hell! Put the map back!" Bill said as the slides began to change slowly. Eddie shook his head no to Bill. But soon they noticed the slides changing by themselves. Eddie looked behind him and soon backed away. "What happened?" Bill asked causing Stan to ask him, "What's going on?" Mike said, "I don't know, look! Guys..."

"Georgie..." Bill said causing Sabrina to say, "Bill?" The slides for faster and faster. It moved from Georgie's face to Bill's mom. The hair was in her face and it began to move... Revealing It. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Richie yelled as they all began to run back. "It's IT..." Sabrina muttered. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" Richie yelled at Eddie, causing him to say, "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

"Turn it off!" Sabrina yelled causing Beverly to say, "Yes, Turn it off!" Mike kicked the projectorover, causing the slides to fall out. Some were still in it. In two you still saw It, the next one... Nothing was in it. But then It popped out of the screen. He was huge and had many sharp teeth. "OH MY GOD!" Sabrina yelled. Stan was near it and IT looked at Stan.

"Run, Stanley!" Richie yelled to Stan. As IT soon began crawling at them as the slides still were going, the clown soon was going towards Sabrina. She fell over and crawled back into the wall. As IT reached out for her, she covered her face in fear. Then the boys and Beverly opened the garage door. Sabrina uncovered her face still terrified.

"Bri!" Bill said and went to her, kneeling in front of her. Bill hugged her as he saw tears in her eyes. Bill helped Sabrina up as she still held onto his arms tightly. Sabrina immediately hugged him, causing Bill to hold her in his arms. When they pulled apart finally, Beverly hugged her new best-friend, hoping she was alright. "Are you okay?" Beverly asked and Sabrina just told her, "Just freaked out..."

"IT saw us. IT saw us and It knows where we are." Eddie said freaking and Bill just said as he went out of the garage, "IT always knew. Alright Stan, so let's go." "Go? Go where?" Ben asked causing Bill to say, "Neibolt. That's where G-g-g-Georgie is." "After that?" Stan asked. "Yeah, it's summer, we should be outside..." Richie told him causing Bill to say, "If you say it's summer one more f-fucking time." Bill then just got on his bike and began to leave. "Bill? Bill, Wait!" Sabrina yelled and ran to her bike.

"Sabrina, what are you doing?" Stan asked. "I'm not letting Bill do this alone." Sabrina told him. "Sabrina! IT just attacked you!" Richie yelled at her. "Yeah and if we don't go, it will kill Bill!" Sabrina yelled back and then said to them, "I don't care if you guys don't go, but I am sure as hell going!" Sabrina then began to head towards Neibolt. "Brina!" Beverly yelled and soon the other members of the Loser Club began to follow her.