the final battle

Eddie soon saw that Bill wasn't there

Eddie soon saw that Bill wasn't there. He got out of the hug after he saw Bill. Eddie walked towards him as the others pulled apart. Richie asked, "Where's Bill?" "Georgie..." Bill asked seeing him... Except he had one arm. "What took you so long?" 'Georgie' asked.

"I was looking for you this whole time." Bill told him. "I couldn't find my way outta here. He said I could have my boat back, Billy." Georgie told him, "Was she fast?" Bill asked causing Georgie to say, "I couldn't keep up with it. " 'She' Georgie. They call boats, She." Bill told him.

"Take me home, Billy." The other members of the Loser Club came over seeing what was going on. "I wanna go home. I miss you, I wanna be with mom and dad. I miss Brina." Georgie looked at Sabrina as the others looked at her. Georgie was like Sabrina's little brother. They all looked back at 'Georgie' and Bill while Georgie was looking back at Bill. Bill was crying, even though 'Georgie' was a fake.

"I want more than anything for you to be home, With Mom and Dad. I miss you so much." Bill told him. "I love you, Billy." "I love you too, But you're not Georgie." Bill replied and put the bolt gun to 'Georgie's' head. 'Georgie' cried but Bill pulled the trigger causing the fake Georgie to fall back on his back.

'Georgie' started shaking like crazy as he screamed. He started to turn into Pennywise. They all watched in shock. IT sat up and then stood up. "Kill him now, Bill! Kill him!" Eddie yelled as Richie said, "Shit!" They all kept screaming '"Kill it!" As IT looked at them, his eyes going back to normal, Mike realized something about the bolt gun...

"It's not loaded." "Do it, Bill!" Sabrina screamed. " Hey, it's not loaded!" Mike yelled and Bill pulled the trigger, still not hearing Mike. It still left a hole in his head, blood coming out but it floated up in the air. The clown shook like crazy and went towards Bill. "Bill, watch out!" Richie yelled.

"Leave him alone!" Sabrina screamed at the clown as she tried to stab him with a spike. "Sabrina, no!" Bill yelled as IT caught the spike that Sabrina held. IT smacked her, leaving a cut on her cheek as she fell onto the ground hard. Mike tried to hit it with a pole but IT threw him into the pyramid that held random things. "Mike!" Richie yelled.

Soon Bill had a spike and jumped on IT's back, holding the pole in IT's mouth. "Help him!" Sabrina screamed. Stan and Ben tried to help put IT grabbed them by their shirts, lifting them up in the air. "Shit Ben! Stanley!" Eddie yelled. IT threw the two boys but kept Bill.

IT threw Bill on the ground and Richie and Beverly yelled out, "Bill! Bill!" Sabrina tried to help him but Stan held her back. "Let him go!" Sabrina yelled as she tried to get out of Stan's arms. "No. I'll take him. I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear... Oooooorrrrr you'll just leave us be I'm taking him, only him. And then I'll have my long rest and you will all live to grow old and drive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." IT said to them.

Sabrina then got out of Stan's arms but stayed there as Bill told them, "Leave..." Sabrina's head shook 'no' to Bill. "I'm the one who dragged you all into this I'm s-s-s-s-, I'm s-s-sorry." "S-s-s-s-sorry." IT said, copying Bill. "I'm not going, Bill!" She said. "Sabrina, go!" Bill said to her, wanting Sabrina to be safe. "Guys, we can't." Beverly said.

"I told you, Bill. I fucking told you, I don't want to die... It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead-house. And now..." Richie picked up a metal baseball bat as Sabrina grabbed a spike. Richie continued by saying, "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown!"

IT got up, letting Bill go. "Welcome to the losers club, asshole!" Richie screamed and hit IT in the head with the bat. Mike went to hit it with the spike he had, but IT's mouth opened. Hands came out of it and the hands were grabbing the spike. "Mike! Mike!" They yelled. Stan then used a strong lead pipe that was there and cut off the hands with it, to help Mike.

"Stan, look out!" Sabrina yelled and soon Mike hit it. IT pushed Mike to the ground. IT came after him with sharp claws. Mike kept rolling out of the way. "Mike!" Eddie yelled and Ben stabbed IT in the back. It wrapped mummy bandages around his head, trying to bite Ben. "Kill him!" Richie yelled.

As Ben need help getting out of the bandages, Bill grabbed a chain and hit IT with it. IT released Ben and they kept hitting IT with weapons. IT was then looking at Eddie as a leper. It puked out a black substance onto Eddie causing Eddie to scream, "I'm gonna kill you!" Eddie kicked IT and soon IT looked like Beverly's dad.

"Hey Bevvie, are you still my little girl?" Beverly walked up to it and stabbed IT right down his mouth. She pushed it in and soon IT's normal face was coming back, causing Beverly to back up. "Holy shit!" Richie yelled as Pennywise spit out the thing Beverly stabbed him with.

IT crawled backwards away from them, but the Losers Club followed him. "That's why you didn't kill Sabrina, Cause s-s-s-s-she wasn't afraid and we aren't either not anymore. Now you're the one that's afraid, because you're gonna starve." Bill said and then IT went backwards and held on tight due to him being in a hole.

Stan handed Bill the lead pipe as IT said, "He thrusts his hands against the post... and still insists he sees the ghost. He thrusts his hands against the p-p-p-p-post." Bill went to hit him but IT dropped down more, causing Bill to stop. As IT's face fell into pieces, going up in the air... He said his last word, "Fear..." IT let go and dropped straight down into the hole.

Bill looked on it, but he was gone. Bill straight away hugged Sabrina again, thankful she was okay. "I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie said and as Bill hugged Sabrina tightly. They then pulled apart as Ben said, "Hey guys. The kids are floating down."

Bill then noticed a yellow color... Bill got closer to it and grabbed it. It was a yellow raincoat. Bill looked seeing the name that was on it... 'Georgie Denbrough'... They all walked to Bill but Sabrina was ahead of them. She went on her knees and hugged him, letting him cry on her shirt. The others then got around Bill, joining in on the hug...