The Reawakening (part 2)

(Henry's POV)

"Wait how did you know we were friends" I asked Konnor. "You went there almost everyday when you the leader so, it was pretty obvious" Konnor replied. "Oh, yea" I said. "Huh, not a single scratch on him from the crash." "Well actually..." Konnor said while pulling down the covers to his hospital bed to reveal... "During the crash, his cell collapsed on him, don't worry he survived but his right arm didn't" Konnor said. "I had to amputate it and I figured I'd wait till you're awake so that you can help me give him a new arm." "Umm Konnor, I don't know how I would even help with this" I asked. "Oh don't worry I only need you for the programming, you see that machine over there makes the nanotech that I use for advanced cybernetics and you wouldn't know how to attach an arm so yeah" Konnor replied. "Oh ok" I said. "I'll go start the machine and while we're waiting for it to be done I wrote a list of all the abilities you can do and you can go try them out, outside." Konnor said. " Will do" I replied.

(2 Hours Later)

"Machines done, come help with the coding" Konnor said. "Ok, coming" I replied.

(40 minutes later)

"This part might be a bit gross and/or gruesome so you can just look away" Konnor said.

(30 gruesome minutes later)

"Aaaaaand, done, now we just got a wait for the anesthesia to wear off" Konnor said.

"So when do you think he will get up Konnor" I asked?

"I don't know exactly but sometime in the next hour or 10." he responded.

"Hey Konnor, can I ask you a question" I question. "Sure hit me" he replied, "FIGURATIVELY!" he added hastily as I was raising my arm to punch his shoulder as a joke.

"Well, what caused you to need cybernetics" I asked?

(Hey uh story writer here, by the way Konnor is a cyborg as well, here I'll show you a drawing that I made of him:

The bottom half of his arms and legs are cybernetic, Anyway back to the story story)

"Me, oh, well a while when I was first experimenting bringing the dead back with cybernetics I used a body that was dead for to long, and on the first stage of bringing the body back it exploded in a fiery blast leaving my arms and legs torn up and with third degree burns. Luckily the patient needed the same implants that I needed at that moment so the parts I needed were fresh from the machine. Also my assistant was near by and he was able to help" Konnor answered. "But anyways enough about me tell me about you, do you have any friends." "Oh, uh, well I had this one friend when I was locked up at the wall, she survived the fall with one of my gadgets" I said. "Oh, it's a she" Konnor said suggestively. "No we're only friends" I said frantically. "From the way you said it maybe you want to be more than friends" Konnor said. "Dude stop it" I complained. "Ok fine, but it's not weird for a Toppat leader to have a lover I mea-" "DUDE I TOLD YOU TO STOP" I interrupted! "Ok, o-" Konnor said before he was interrupted.

(Dave's POV)

Everything felt dizzy. My head is hurting like a sharp pain just went through my body, and I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. Suddenly I hear screaming coming from my room that I was in. I had opened up my eyes for what seemed like an eternity and I can't feel my arm. Then I raised my arm in front of me only to be horrified as I saw this metal replacement of my former arm. I hope whoever was yelling at each other can explain to me why I have a metal arm now. Then I see what I assume was a toppat member called Konner and a... wait is that Henry. Then I see Henry who I couldn't recognize at first. Like almost half of his head was a metal monstrosity and like his spine and left arm looked like they had the same cybernetics as me. I see that his legs have been upgraded. I don't even want to know what happened to Henry. He looks like he's in much worse condition than me. I asked Konnor "um Konnor right." Konnor nodded his head. "So um Konnor what were you and Henry arguing about?" Konnor said "oh nothing Dave anyways how's your arm doing." I replied "well I can't feel my arm, but I can move it apparently." Then I felt a worrying shock through my body as I said "wait what happened to my arm." Konnor then chuckled "well long story short Reginald betrayed Henry and Henry pretty much massacred everyone on the airship just to get revenge on Henry." I had a worried expression on my face wondering did I die on the airship or just my arm didn't. I looked at him with desperation in my voice "Konnor did I die on that airship." Konnor had his hands in the air waving them in front of me profusely saying "oh no Dave your right arm just got obliterated, as the airship collided with the rocket." I was slightly relieved at that and slowly got up from this uncomfortable bed that I was apparently laying on.

"Anyways you two should change out of those Johnny gowns and into real clothes" Konnor said. "Aren't they usually called hospitals gowns" I asked confused? "Does this look like a hospital" Konnor responded annoyed. "No it looks like a medical tent" I said sarcastically. "My goodness Henry it's Captain obvious he's come to save the day and stop us villains" Konnor said annoyingly. "While you guys continue to fight like children I'm going to go outside for some fresh air" Henry said.

(Third person POV)

Konnor shortly followed Henry outside near the edge of the Mountain they were on where Henry was looking over the horizon. "So what do we do Konnor" Henry said in a gruff yet kind voice. "I believe we should reunite the Toppat clan" Konnor replied.

(The end of today's chapter)

Sorry for not posting in a while ever since my dog died The things that used to bring me Joy don't really do anything now but I'll try and finish the story for you guys anyway as I mainly say rememberc guys and gals stay safe, be kind, have a good rest of your day and

Goodbye