The Aftermath (Part 2 of the effect)

(Narrator POV)

The fact that Reginald betrayed Henry shocked a lot of the Toppat clan's members and even caused a lot of them to leave the Toppat clan. Mostly the lower ranks who thought Henry was a pretty good leader. For example, Geoffrey and Thomas (These are the two Toppat members who were on Henry's side in the Toppat civil warfare ending). But then also some of the higher ranked Members such as Smith (he is mentioned in infiltrating the airship if you pick the earpiece in the first choice and then right after you get in the airship choose the fail, disguise), Mc.Beth (he train conductor), and Even Sven. Now some of the Toppat clan Left because they thought Reginald was a disgrace to the toppat clan but others left because they were afraid Reginald would betray them too. Smith has a family so he was scared that Reginald would betray him and then no one would be there to protect his wife and kids. A total of 768 Toppat members out of 4000+ left the clan because of Reginald betraying Henry.

(Henry's POV)

As I was falling to what I thought to be my own demise I question my self "man, so this is how I die, wait what did Ellie sa-" and then it all went dark. "Huaah" I gasped. Were am I who is this lady. I look around frantically but she tells me to calm down. She tells me that I died and she was able to bring me back to life. She apparently specializes in military grade augmentations then she tells me she was forced to replace my spine and left arm my damage was beyond repair. I look down to what it seemed like 40% percent of my body has been replaced with cybernetics.

"You had run in with toppat clan ah" she said. "I have encountered them before." I got out of bed and walked to the door but then fell down.

"Easy your still healing" she said. I still walked out side and onto the balcony of the ship. She let out a light sigh and spoke "they went south, if you are wondering... About 10 hours ago." I thought to myself "if I have cybernetics can I-". Wings immediately shot out of my back.

"Wow! You are learning so quickly" she said impressed! Then I rocketed off into the sky.

Sorry if today's chapter is kind of bad. I was just feeling rushed because it took me a while to get the second half done. And I'm sorry for taking so long. I will try my best to get the next chapter out this week. But other than that thanks for reading todays chapter, I hope to see you soon, and remember guys and gals stay safe, be kind, have a good rest of your day and

Goodbye