The Betrayed

(Henry's POV)

After my call with Reginald it took about a solid hour before I heard the phone ring. I picked it up and I was glad to see it was Reginald calling. So I pressed the accept button.

"Wh-where exactly are you" Reginald asked. I opened the door slightly and saw I was in the cafeteria.

"C-cafeteria" I replied quietly.

"Cafeteria. Hmm... Okay... Got the map here..." he replied confused. "Yes, there you are."

"How do you want to do this" he replied confidently.

"Drill pod" I ordered.

(Third Person POV)

Not even three seconds after Henry said that a drill pod shot from the ship straight into the cafeteria window. Two of the Three men came out of the drill pod and started shooting at the guards out the guards.

One of the men yelled "Dah-come on, Henry and friend. We have to go!" Henry immediately grabbed Ellie by the arm and ran to the drill pod.

When they got there one of the same Toppat member yelled "Get to the air ship!" Then he tossed Henry his trusty scooter.

"Get on" Henry told Ellie. Ellie was a bit surprised. This was the the first time she heard Henry's voice.

"So this is the voice of of the man I want to spend the rest of my life with" Ellie thought. (Don't look at me you guys wanted this. By the way they got their crushes on each other while there six months in the wall. Ellie has excepted her crush on Henry but Henry is still denying thought of having a crush on Ellie by thinking "we're just friends")

"C'mon Ellie we don't have time" Henry said quickly.

"Oh yeah" Ellie said and then hopped on the motorized scooter. Henry twisted the knob on the handlebar to full speed. The scooter rapidly drove out the window and into the open air. The scooter almost made the jump but was 4 feet lower than the balcony. Henry and Ellie jumped in time for Henry to grab Reginald's by the hand because he was on the balcony.

"That was a close one Henry, and friend?" Reginald said, the last part confused.

"But I'm not going to pull you up..." Henry and Ellie were surprised at what Reginald just said.

"See without you, I become the leader or the Toppat clan again" Reginald said with a smile "I just wanted to look you in the eyes as I took it all back..." "goodbye." Those were the last words Henry heard before he was betrayed by his own clan.

Thanks for reading this week's chapter, I hope to see you soon, and remember guys and gals stay safe, be kind, have a good rest of your day and

Goodbye