Question 8: Anna

"Mhm mhm, yes, well turns out no one cares about you guys anymore," Anna grins at the lot. "Time to talk about me!"

"A little self centred, don't you think?" Status Loki mumbles.

"Hey, watch it, Slytherin, I'm bored on the train on my way to pick some things up like an hour late!" Anna huffs.

"But you're... here?"

"You're in my head, dumbass- I won't even try to explain it..." she sighs.

"Right..."

"Question! Anna, what is your favourite book among the ones you've written?"

"This I have to know!" Celeb Y/n grins.

"Well, my sweets, I'll tell you!... I hate them all,"

"WHAT?!"

"Calm yourselves!" Anna widens her eyes at the confused group. "I think all my books are le shite,"

"But... why??" Tom tilts his head.

"First off I'm no professional writer so the sentence structures are so repetitive! Second person is very limited... as for actual content and plot? God I cringe so much," Anna groans.

"Anna, come on," FT Y/n folds her arms.

"I think you forget the cringe fest Another universe was?? The first few chapters were..." she shudders.

"Ok which book do you hate the least?" FB Loki asks.

"Smart kitty... uh, probably Fiction Travel?"

"HA! SUCK IT!" FT Loki clasps a hand over FT Y/n, her muffled cries of success still seeping out.

"Mainly because Moriarty and Sherlock are there... did you know I originally was going to make it where Jim and Sherlock like Y/n too but then I gave up because that was too much work,"

"So I ended up with Loki because you were lazy??"

"Essentially... but I was going to make three endings,"

"Out of curiosity... what would those endings have gone like?" Au Y/n asks as the others nod.

"Darling, seriously?" Status Loki scowls.

"Oh, quiet, I want to know!" Queen Y/n laughs.

"Sherlock and Y/n would have gotten married and gone back to Baker Street, Jim and Y/n would have gone on a crime spree in London... though hopping from universe to universe when it got too dull,"

"Hmm..." FT Y/n thinks about the options causing Loki to huff and fold his arms. "I'm joking! You know Mols and Sherlock are dating and Jim and Seb adopted a little girl,"

"Woah what?" The others look to Anna then FT Y/n.

"You think I wouldn't include MorMor? Fools," Anna scoffs before looking through a list. "Next question!"

~~~

Yuhhh

- Anna ❤️