Question 17 - Anna

"What hurts me is that I continuously date and flirt with Bucky in my books while Y/n gets Loki..."

"Oh, so unfair!" Loki gasps. "Hush, darling, you enjoy flustering Barnes,"

"He's a bottom what can I say?" She flipped through her note book and sighed.

"You're making a Bucky x reader right? How about in that, you date Loki?" AU Y/n suggests.

"Because then the readers will want Loki too! I can't do another love triangle... not after Mental," she shudders.

"Mental was good, shut up,"

"I appreciate the kind words, Y/n," Anna looks up at Loki who was combing his fingers through her hair.

"What?"

"You're a Snek," he furrows his brows. "Hiss hiss, mother trucker,"Anna grins as he rolls his eyes. "This entire book will just be banter at this point! No one had any questions and I enjoy talking about you guys,"

"Aww, that's sweet,"

"Also, soon you will all welcome College AU Y/n and Loki!"

"Yay??" CC Y/n drags on.

"Yay indeed! After this I will release another Loki x reader where the reader is much more... of a Villain-ish than Maestra,"

"Rude, but alright,"

"Look, she pretty much is just female Moriarty, and also takes great inspo from him! She's super badass and lucky you because I make a big cameo!"

"Let me guess, you're the-" FT Y/n starts only for Anna to throw a biscuit at her.

"I will steal your rights, no spoilers,"

"Woah, Anna, I'm confused, the College AU books is out, why aren't they here??"

"Wonderful observation, Thomas dear," Anna jumps off Loki's lap making him whine a bit. She walks over to the screen and stares at you. "So, 'Just down the hall' is out now but in this moment it is not complete yet! Once it is then I'll have college you and your Loki here!" Anna places a 'good job' sticker on your screen.

~~~

Good job!

- Anna ❤️