Question 16: Anna

"If you could date anyone in the world who would it be? And I assume this means no fictional characters..."

"Are they seriously asking this?" Asagardian Y/n scoffs.

"They also ask where I'd want the first date to be..."

"I'll answer this one," Loki shifts to hold Anna closer. "She would go on a date with Tom Hiddleston to an escape room, art class or museum," Loki looks down to Anna with a raised brow. "Am I correct?"

"Yes, sir!" Anna laughs. "Escape rooms are good for bonding and team work, plus they're really fun!"

"We should do that with the kids," FT Y/n hums to her Loki.

"Yes, but you would solve it too fast for it to be fun,"

"Rude," she huffs.

"Art class because I love doing art with other people and I remember that one Loki drawing Tom did that he was so proud of which was adorable," 

"It was," Celeb Y/n chuckles at Tom who rolls his eyes.

"And museum because I just love going to them and exploring! Though I'm sure Lokes here could use the tesseract to actually take me to the time because I'm pretty sure the Loki series trailer suggested Tesse could time travel,"

"Did you just call the tesseract Tesse?" FB Loki gapes.

"Yeah, you got a problem?" Anna pouts as Loki raise a dagger challengingly behind her.

"Nope! None!"

"Good! Next question!" Anna looks to her Loki who hides the blade and smiles back to her before kissing her nose.

~~~

Escape rooms~

- Anna ❤️