Question 19: Anna

"You know," Anna suddenly appears scaring everyone. "Sometimes I sit in my room, like now, and just look up at the ceiling,"

"Wallowing in your own self pity? Same," CC Y/n mumbles.

"That, and the fact I realized I created this perfect universe of sorts where Loki isn't a complete asshole,"

"Hey!" the men shout.

"You did make Loki a bit of an asshole in my story," AU Y/n coughs making her husband grumble swears.

"Yeah, well he turned out fine... It's just, in my stories he is this charming, sweet god, who's a little bit of a mess and misunderstood,"

"Which he is," Tom coughs.

"That's the thing! This is all based on my reading of Loki, even you're a figment of my imagination! I don't even know if I got your personality right!" Anna points to Tom. "You could be a complete dick in real life! But that's very very very unlikely, but your habits could be different than what I've written,"

"Calm-" Loki tried to get Anna to breathe.

"I'm just saying, what if all my books, all my characters, or interpretation of them are so so so out of character?!" Anna falls to her knees and curls up. "What if I've created this version of Loki so different that when he does something very very wrong the people who are influenced by my version of him see his actions as ok??"

"She's having a moment," Loki sighs and slides to her side as the others looked concerned.

"What if I shift realities? Or Loki from Norse Mythology whoops my ass in real life?? What if Marvel Loki travels to this universe and sees my mess of a universe and hunts me down?!"

"Anna-"

"What if he threatens to kill me if I don't delete them?!- actually, being threatened by Loki doesn't sound that bad..." Loki picks her up and places her back in the seat on his lap.

"How many Redbulls did you have after classes?"

"Uh... none?"

"Now that's concerning," he mumbles before handing a her a Redbull.

"And suddenly I'm all better," she cracks open the drink and sips at it.

~~~

This is based on a mini crisis I had after classes

- Anna ❤️