Question 14: Anna

"When will you release your next Loki x reader? Depend when I'm done publishing my Alastor x reader, but soon, next week maybe, I am actually yet to finish writing the ending but it will get there!"

"The College AU?" CC Y/n grins.

"Yes, ma'am! I added a few new characters and a rival love interest for Y/n because I'm evil!"

"I'm excited now," FT Y/n whispers to AU Y/n. "Angst? Please let there be angst!"

"There will be angst, like jealous Loki, numb Y/n, heartbreak and such,"

"The gods have blessed us!" Celeb Y/n sighs.

"Sweetheart, why do you put yourself through reading this when it makes you cry?" Tom kisses Y/n's cheek.

"Because plot, Tom, plot! And you're too perfect to hate so I have to hate someone," she pecks his lips softly.

"Gross, get a room..." Anna sighs and fiddles with the velvet on her throne as she looks to the list of questions. "You know I had to write a Yandere!Loki x reader oneshot today?"

"Oh..." some of the Y/n's suck in a breath.

"Yandere?"

"Pretty much... Yandere characters are characters who are unhealthily obsessed and in love with another character, usually results is violence on the character or those posing as a threat," Anna smiles.

"And Loki did what to the reader?" Status Y/n asks quietly.

"Kidnap her after she refused to date him, whole chains and refusal of meals then possessive hugs and shit, honestly made me cry," Anna pouts. "But then I wrote a cute ass oneshot where Y/n and Loki go out for a night ride to a meadow and he pushes her off the cliff-"

"That's cute?!" WSIT Loki gapes.

"Let me finish! He pushes her off the cliff to scare her in a game of trust fall so she could scream out what was bothering her, she screamed that she loved him and he caught her at the bottom of the cliff,"

"Aww," TF Y/n sighs.

"Aw indeed!"

~~~

Yup

- Anna ❤️