- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

-ˋˏ Saturday, 10th February 2021, 4.52pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Jiyeon was well aware of whose irises had been boring holes into the back of her pate. It was utterly impossible to not know whom as their gaze wasn't too hard to decipher. The quiet chatters from those that were hiding behind her seemed distant, much more further away than they were in reality as it left her astray in the midst of her irate thoughts which orbited her mind.

Jiyeon's figure slumped upon her knees, her head in the grasp of her palms as her orbs hid behind the ebon void of her eyelids.

"Noona~ We said we are sorry..." Sunoo's voice reiterated in her eardrums as the group crowded behind her.

"Jiyeonie, Hoonie, please forgive us—" Hyeyoon whimpered as she spoke but immediately being cut off by Sunghoon, who sat on the other side of the living room.

"Telling Jiyeon you were going bald and calling me because Heeseung hyung was allegedly drowning, so that we would come all the way to your house and for what?! To set us up!?" Sunghoon vociferated, slamming his palm against the coffee table as he fumed.

"I'm going to leave before I actually lose it, so I can refrain myself from doing any damage to anything or anyone..." Jiyeon concluded as she heaved her physique off the leather couch, releasing the roots of her tendrils out of her brawny gripe.

"Jiyeonie noona, please don't be mad." Ni-ki mumbled as the four of them witnessed her storm out of the living room.

"Riki, how can I possibly not be angry?! You guys—" Jiyeon's feet stopped in their tracks as a loud crackle of thunder erupted through the ominous firmament, causing her physique to jolt owing to the raucous noise while she froze in the hallway.

Her pallid palms fell flush against her ears to cover them, incoherent mutters slipping through her chapped pulp of her lips, underneath her breath in internal agony. The canvas of her visage flinched as the noise echoed through her eardrums.

"Jiyeon!" Hyeyoon's voice seemed like a distant whisper as the cacophony of the lightning imbued the vicinity, Jiyeon cowering her pate while tremors slithered through the entirety of he frail physique.

And at that moment, she felt an icy pair of hands pressed up against her own on top of her ears, muffling the sounds that pirouetted around her figure.

Alas, the crepitate of thunderbolts beyond the house came to an abrupt halt as the downpour outbursts, cascading from the caliginous clouds from above, meddling with the forming puddle on the terra firma.

The gelid palms of the other, slipped off of her warm ones as her eyelids fluttered open, only for her orbs to venture towards the figure before her.

"Are you okay, Jiyeon?" Heeseung questioned, as a look of concern plastered upon the canvas of his face. Her disheartened sniffles tore him apart as his orbs trailed upon the single crystal bead that slid down the heated skin of her cheek. Ascending his fingers towards her visage, the pads of his fingertips worked to wipe away the salty tear.

 Ascending his fingers towards her visage, the pads of his fingertips worked to wipe away the salty tear

✄ - - - - -♡

"Making my way out of the house, walking really fast."

"Hyeyoon, get your fucking ass back here right now!" Jiyeon vociferated as she ran after Hyeyoon through the back door, her footfalls falling heavy upon the squelchy, virescent grass below her physique once she caught up.

"Walking fucking faster!"

"I'm not even being chased, so why am I running with you noona?!" The boy huffed as he increased his pace behind the girl.

"Shut the fuck up and run, Sunoo. We going speed!"

"Niki and I will just sit back and watch the show." Sunghoon sneered as he draped his arm over the backrest of the ebony leather chair.

"Heeseung hyung, get the popcorn ready. We're in for a show." Niki tittered beneath his breath as he peered through the two holes he made with his hands in the form of binoculars.

"You two lazy shits—" Heeseung emitted a deep sigh as he dragged his feet across the tiled floor of the kitchen, grasping a bowl from the cabinets while his orbs ventured upon the predator endeavoring to catch its victim, through the window before him.