- 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐

-ˋˏ Friday, 5th March 2021, 11.34am ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

As spring's pristine rise crumpled the thawing icy weather, the sweet melody of the birds chirping began once again. Streaks of the nascent sunlight trickled through the crevices of the curtains, caressing against the canvas of her face.

Park Jiyeon burrowed herself in the warmth of the soft sheets as she rubbed the remainder of sleep from her orbs. Upon waking, she sleepily blinked as her irises adjusted to the blinding sunlight that penetrated through the creaks of the net fabric.

She straightened up in her posture, and took her disheveled tresses together which was once scattered freely across her pillow, and tied it up into a loose bun with a spare hair tie that was clutched around her wrist.

Upon her sight clearing up, her line of vision fell before her in an instant. Her oceans widened, as did her lips when she witnessed a figure sitting on her bed, staring at her with a petrifying, wide smile plastered upon their visage.

"Holy shit!" Jiyeon bellowed as she rolled over in her slovenly sheet, a loud thud echoing throughout the bedroom when she hit the floor.

"Surprise!" Lee Hyeyoon chimed as her palms did some sort of jazz hands before hunching above the bed, chin resting in her hands while her elbows were propped up.

"Were you watching me sleep just now??!" Jiyeon questioned with shock laced in her tone of voice. "What human being watches another human being sleep, with a creepy ass smile?!"

"Yeah, you see now~ I was going to wake you up but I thought it would be better to scare the living hell out of you." Hyeyoon winked as her face inched closer to the Park girl still on the floor.

"Anyway, why the fuck are you still sleeping at this hour?! You know we are supposed to leave in a few minutes!" Hyeyoon howled as she hit Jiyeon's arm causing her to shaken at the kinesics.

Snapping back into consciousness, Jiyeon's irises fluttered towards her best friend, who already looked fed up.

"What day is it??"

"It's Friday, darling. Our double date day." Hyeyoon responded proudly, before her fingertips ascent towards the girl's cheeks, pinching onto them.