- 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ᶜᴸᴬᴺᴰᴱˢᵀᴵᴺᴱ ˢᶜᴱᴺᴱ

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟒

↳ ❝ 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 ¡! ❞

-ˋˏ Tuesday, 16th March 2021, 7.21pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Both individuals sat on the floor in the midst of the volatile milieu of the living room, not a single sound emitting from either of them. The two remained in absolute silence as the earthly sounds beyond them wandered through their ears.

Lee Heeseung's eyelids hooded over his dry orbs, vision blurring with each flutter of a blink as trembles crawled upon every inch of his physique, his fingertips hesitantly ascent towards his mouth. With his line of sight shut, he began to recite a string of pleads under his husky breath, a facade of despair plastered upon his dreary canvas.

"Jiyeon— Do I have to do this?? We can do something else instead, no?"

Park Jiyeon rolled the orbs in her socket as she strenuously pushed his hand towards the flesh of his own lips, in which his insipid fingertips held a multi-hued jellybean in its grip. "Yes, we need to do this..." She spoke lowly, eager to get the raven-haired guy to put it in his mouth.

Heeseung let out a yelp against his palm as his pearls dug against the bean, panic arising with every bite. However, instead of discomfort, he let out a weak chuckle, a sense of relief present upon his visage.

"Ha— It's juicy pear, not boogers." Heeseung grinned from ear to ear, his usual smile brighten the skin of his once dull face. "This thing doesn't even scare me."

"Oh please, Egghead. Just a second ago you were begging to do something else." Jiyeon called out, scoffing at his remark as she raised her brow out of cockiness.

"No I wasn't. You're only saying that because you're scared to lose face when you get a bad one." Heeseung uttered with utmost ego, a sinister grin pulling against his lips as his pristine finger sassily flicked the strands of his ebon fringe, turning his head with the flow of the flick. "Go on, let's see how you do." He insisted, crossing his arms over one another as he leant back into the side of the sofa with much conceited facade.

With a sigh of disbelief, Jiyeon spun the spinner, watching it glide above the color coded chart as her irises observed how the arrow began to slow down its pace, planting upon the orange hue.

"Dead fish or strawberry banana smoothie. Doesn't look like you'll be escaping that fish though." He declared with confidence, as he clasped his palms together, the clash of his hands imbued the atmosphere which was aloft between them.