- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

-ˋˏ Wednesday, 1st February 2021, 1.01pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Park Jiyeon bolted down the corridor of her year group floor, as the pounding noise of the soles of her shoes resonating off the walls with a clanging echo that matched with her heart throbbing inside of her chest. Her ebony brown tresses flew behind her as she began to pick up her pace, her shoulders shoving past the crowded hallway.

Excited cacophony of giggles emitted from the students who chattered in the corridor, rang though her ears, but being a distant whisper in her head as her only focus was on the girl running away before her. Her pallid fingers curled inwards as the tips of her nails etched moon shaped patterns on the heel of her palms while incoherent mutters slipped through the pulp of her lips, underneath her breath.

"Yah— Lee Hyeyoon! Stop running, you Oompa Loompa!" She yelled as she chased her down the corridor, abruptly turning on the corner before following her into a classroom.

"Oppa! Save me from this monster!" Hyeyoon bellowed from fear as she hied towards the boys on the other side of Heeseung's home room.

"You bloody scoundrel can't escape from me!" Jiyeon yelled as she got closer to the group.

Hyeyoon hid behind Heeseung's stiffen figure as she peeped her head to the side, holding on to his arms with great force.

"Why do you look as if you want to eat her, Jiyeon?" Jay interrupted as he stood back up from leaning against the lockers, confused.

"She wasn't l-lying when she said that Hyeyoon is her first victim." Sunghoon stuttered as he slightly backed away.

"Egghead move! Let me deal with her!!" Jiyeon bickered as she tried to go around his figure to grab Hyeyoon in her clutch.

Heeseung adverted his gaze below, watching the girl before him struggling.

"Look I'm sorry my baby Jiyeonie. I promise not to do it again!"

"What did she do?" Jake asked as he draped his arm around Sunghoon's shoulder, his eyebrows cocking upwards.

"Look what she did, Jacob!" Jiyeon briskly turned her figure towards him as her two index fingers pointed towards either side of her cheeks.

"Well, let me help you there—" Sunghoon began as he rolled up his sleeves after witnessing the writings on her cheeks.

On her right cheek, Heeseung's name was written in blue while her left cheek was presented with Sunghoon's name in green ink.