- 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑³

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟒

-ˋˏ Tuesday, 16th August 2021, 6.27pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Heeseung scowled as Jiyeon pressed the cold compress against the pad of his bruised cheek. His facial features upon his canvas winced owing to the sudden contact to the cold, his pearls sinking into the flesh of his bottom lip as his palm ascent towards her's, only for his fingers to curl around her pallid wrist.

Upon halting in her posture on the chair alongside his at the dining table, Jiyeon emitted a deep sigh from within. "Heeseung, you're going to live, I promise. Just stop overreacting."

"We wouldn't have been here if only you had kept your cool." Heeseung's gripe around the armrest of the chair tightened as his eyelids fluttered close above his irises.

"You basically started it—" She muttered as she budged closer towards his chair, the pads of her fingers ascending towards the underside of his chin to strain his neck back to better place the cold ice pack against his developing bruise. "—Because apparently, I'm not nice according to you."

At this right moment, Heeseung could feel the nimbleness of wildlife awakening a neurotic hysteria, deep in the hollow of his stomach as he observed how concentrated she was while she was treating him, slightly biting the inside pulp of his cheek whilst his irises trailed into her earthy orbs at his side.

"You know I can do it myself." The Lee mumbled as he suddenly broke his eye contact away from her, cowering his pate, only for his line of sight to fall upon the ground that lay beneath their feet.

"Well you never said anything, I just assumed you wanted me to do it for you." Jiyeon released a long huff, allowing it to slip through the pulp of her lips as she seized his hand that was once rested atop his lap in her own, placing the pack upon his rouge palm. "Go ahead, do it yourself."

With this, Jiyeon briskly stood to her heels and ambled away from him, picking up the utensils and other objects that were previously thrown into the open, amid their brawl.

"Now that we've both calmed down and you aren't throwing shit anymore, can we peaceful go back to making those cookies?" Heeseung released his breath that he had held in just until a second ago, pressing the pack against his cheek before standing to his soles and walking in behind her.

"Do you want me to start up again?" The brunette raises her arm with the clutter of utensils in one hand, an indication that she had no problem launching them towards him again.