NEW CHAPTER FINALLY

3rd person POV
"Well harry... There is something that can sometimes happen at Hogwarts, it's extremely rare and has only happened 5 other times throughout history." Severus explained "A-and? What is it? " Harry questioned, growing more anxious for what the answer would be. "Sometimes, the sorting hat will, well, basically place a student in the wrong house. The sorting hat can sometimes get confused by everything they've heard about the person they're sorting. They'll have heard that it's definite that that person will be in one house, but then when the sorting hat looks inside your mind it'll find that you actually belong in a different one" Severus said " But at that point it's gotten so fixated on you being in the wrong house that it puts you there instead. When that happens the person who was wrongly sorted, you, doesn't really realize it until later on in their school career, when they start to feel less at home in the house that was chosen for them. " Severus finished "you said that you can't stop looking over at the Slytherin tabel? " Severus asked "Yes." Harry replied, shocked by what he was hearing "Well then that means that you were originally supposed to be a Slytherin. " Severus told him. "But... Is there any way to fix it? Can I be a Slytherin instead? " Harry asked "Yes actually, all we would need to do is talk to Dumbledore about it and he can transfer you to Slytherin right away. Well... YOU would be the one talking to Dumbledore, I would just get annoyed. " Severus said, making Harry laugh both out of happiness and humor.
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's so short, and I'm SO VERY SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN SO LONG😩😫😣🥺😟 I've been so busy with school and I didn't have any ideas. Have a great day. Or night. Or maybe you're in the void and your not sure whether it's day or night. Or maybe you don't want to have a good day or night, in that case have a bad day or night. The pic up top is Gon and Killua from HxH dressed up as Hisoka and Illumi from HxH.