"Seeking Help"

Draco's pov
Harry walked out of the room and sev looked really confused "what are you two talking about? The 'Golden boy' doesn't have problems and you two hate eachother,what's going on?" questioned sev "Well...i'm really glad he agread to let me tell you." "Tell me what?" asked sev "Tell you that we were all wrong about him! He isn't spoiled and bratty! He's abused and depressed!" i yelled at sev making him look bewildered "What do you mean? He's not abused or depressed,he couldn't be,he's Harry Potter!" sev said "Yeah well first of all he lives with muggles so they don't give a damm that he's Harry Potter and second he has the scars and bruises to prove it!" i said back "He looks fine to me." said sev "That's because he wears a glamour so no one can see it. In truth he's really skinny because his so called 'family' doesn't bother to let him eat over the summer and they've physically and emotionally abused him since he was 2 years old!" i said now yelling. Sev looked shocked to say the least.
Sev's pov
I can't beleive what i'm hearing,the precious golden boy,abused and starved! It just didn't make sense.but the thing that worried and shocked me the most was the fact that no one,not even myself,realized it! Yes he wears a glamour but there are other signs of abuse other than the actual scars,like if they're skiddish or flinch everytime someone touches them,which now that i think about it he does! And if he's depressed and has managed to hide it for so long that can only make him more depressed! "I...i can't beleive it. He's been going through all of this and no one noticed except for you." i almost whispered "No,even i didn't notice,i was just walking around a muggle neighbor hood and i saw him sitting at a park with cuts and bruises everywhere and he was super skinny. He ran before i could ask him anything so i just comfronted him on the train,it took a while but he finally told me what's going on,oh and he cuts himself too." said draco. At this point i had tears in my eyes "He cuts himself? Oh no,that poor boy." i say "Sev,i need you to tell Dumbledor about this and make sure that he never has to go back to those muggles ever again." said draco with a pleading tone in his voice "Of course,i'll go to Dumbledore right now and make sure that he doesn't have to go back." i say "Now go and get some rest,don't worry i'll make sure that he's safe and that he gets help." i say to reassure him "Ok,thanks sev,i'm really happy you could help,i'll go to bed now." and with that draco left and i emediately made my way to the headmaster's office. "Lemon drops" i say and the gargoyle moves away showing the moving stair case that leads to the headmaster's office. Once i was at the door i knocked "Come in" i hear dumbledore say so i open the door and emediately start talking "Are you aware of how Harry Potter is being treated by his 'family'?" i ask,he looks confused for a second and then answers "Of course,he's being treated like a prince." said dumbledore with slight amusement in his voice "I'm afraid that's where your wrong sir,Harry is not being treated like a prince he's being abused,neglected,and starved." i say with venom in my voice "What on earth are you talking about?" Dumbledore asks,the amusement gone from his voice "I'm saying that Harry has been abused by his relatives since he was two and he is in deep depression and cuts himself because of it." i say "Oh...oh my...i-i didin't know i assure you,he will be removed from that household emediately and i will make sure that the Dursleys all go to jail." he said "thank you,but sadly we can only send Vernon to jail since he's the only one that actually abused him,the other two just watched and even though what they did was horrible it's not punishable by law so only Vernon can go to jail." i said "oh well then he will go to jail and the other two...well we have our own ways of punishing people,don't we severus?" he said "Yes we do. I'll get right on that." i said with a smirk "now the only thing left is where Harry will stay." said dumbledore "would you be willing to take him,severus?" he asked with the amuement back in his voice "umm...well i could take him but...i'm not sure that he'd agree with it,if you haven't noticed we don't quite get along." i admitted "well we'll explain the situation to him and then we'll tell him that you volunteered to be his guardian,if he agrees then all is well,if he doesn't then we'll find someone else." he said "ok,that sounds like a good plan,now talk to the ministry and get him out of that house,meanwhile i'll do everything i can to make sure that he doesn't hurt himself anymore." i said,and with that i walked out of his office.