Part whatever 'cos i don't care

Harry's pov
I woke up and did a spell to look at the time "10:30..." i said to myself. I realized that it hadn't been that long since sev had layed me down to bed so i thought he might still be awake. I quietly went to the living room but stopped and hid behind a wall when i heard a voice that wasn't sev's but was familiar "What's wrong?" asked the voice "Oh! It's Remus! What's he doing here?" i thought as i recognised the voice. I zoned out for a while trying to come up with reasons why Remus was here but when i tuned in i heard sev say "i can't deal with this myself and your his godfather so i thought you deserved to know" i realized that he was talking about me so i kept listening,Remus started crying and i heard sev whisper something but i couldn't make out what it was. Eventually they fell asleep so i went back to bed knowing that i wouldn't sleep. I was right,i didn't sleep at all,my brain just kept making up things they were saying and somehow convincing me that sev was gonna get rid of me,making me cry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so sorry it's so short!! I usually make them so much longer than this but i have serious writers block right now so i can't think of what to write!! Please forgive me and don't stop reading my fanfics!