chapter 5 : research

As lizzy was leaving from the elders house , she decided to go to the library to see if she could find more information on the strange symbol and the smell . As the daylight faded the didn't think she'd find anything but , she finally found a dusty old book under a bookshelf about midevil myths and legends with a similar looking symbol on its spine . Because it was getting dark and the library was technically supposed to be closed she checked out the book and went home .
"What's that lizzy?" Lizzy's mother asked . Lizzy was suprised that her mother spoke , she was having a hard time after her pups ran away .
"It's a book." Lizzy responded .
"Oh.." Her mother said .
Lizzy set the book down on a coffee table and sat down next to her mom , it made lizzy sad to see her mother so down hearted .
"Hey what's wrong?" Lizzy asked .
Her mom started crying and hugged lizzy .
"I wish they were here , I wish I knew if they are safe , I wish I could hug them ." Lizzy's mom sobbed .
"It's ok mom I'm here , we'll find them ." She hugged her mom back .
Mom cried in Lizzy's arms and lizzy stroked her mother's head until they both fell asleep .
When lizzy woke up her face was in her mom's armpit , and her legs were both half way off the couch , and her arm was in between the back of the couch and the cushions . Mom was leaning against the armrest of the couch, and her leg was in the couch with Lizzy's arm , and she was sitting on her other leg . Lizzy tried to be stealthy when getting up but failed and woke up mom .
"What's going on?" Asked mom .
"Nothing , I just have to get to school . Sorry for drooling on your shirt ."
"Oh ok . It's ok lizzy."
Lizzy got ready for school and left .
"Bye mom love you"
"Love you to pup." Lizzy's mom loved to annoy her by calling her that .
Lizzy just gave her mom a crooked smile and left . She soon spotted Sarah and ran over to her .
"Hey sarah."
"Hey lizzy."
"How's it going ?"
"Well that's a dumb question."
"Rude but true."
"Of course it's true I'm always right." Lizzy said sarcastically .
"You wish."
They both chuckled for a few seconds . Soon they saw the school and quickly paced twards it . Lizzy and Sarah put there things on their lockers and conversed for a few minutes .
"Well I guess we better part ways and get to our classes ." Lizzy said .
"You're right ." Sarah agreed .
"Again!" Chimed lizzy .
They both laughed .
Finally after school was over lizzy and Sarah would finally get a chance to chat again .
"Wanna come over and study with me ?" Lizzy asked .
"yeah why not ?" Sarah said .
"Sweet , maybe you can help me figure out some information on the attack as well ?"
"sure."
"Nice."

hi guys ! I tried to update sooner then last time, sorry that it wasn't in a week though . Thank you for reading my book !

-alpha