chapter one : the attack

It all started a normal morning for lizzy wen her mom came in and woke her up . "Lizzy wake up sleepy head it's ten a.m" her mom cooed . She had always liked to sleep in and stay up late which she knew was a bad habit but she did it anyway .
"But mom it's only ten a.m . Still so early . I didn't get a full nights rest yet " she moaned and put her pillow on her head .
"Sweetie come on I made pancakes" . Lizzy shot out of bed and ran to the kitchen . She is a avid foodie and will walk hundreds of miles for a stack of hot pancakes smothered in butter . " Mom where's the pancakes ?" She said angrily .
"How many times have I fooled you with that trick now ?" Mom  turned and looked at a piece of paper on the fridge and put a small tally mark on it with a pencil . "Hmm let's see here " she started counting a few tally marks on the piece of paper . "37 times now lizzy" she chuckled .
"Ugh mom first you lie to me about food and now you tease me ! So unfair mom you suck." She said grumpyly . She stormed out of the kitchen stomping like a T.rex into the bathroom .Once she was done doing her morning routine she went to the basement and saw her little sister doing laundry , and her little brother playing with ninja turtle figurines . She went to her exercise corner and did some push ups , sit ups , lunges , etc . she looked at her watch and it read 2o'clock p.m time for her to go to Saras house . Sarah was a blond girl with brown eyes and was newly shifted so she was still getting used to her wolf . Jackson but they call him jack was also there . She secretly had a crush on jack not because he is handsome witch he is but because he has always considered her as 'one of the guys' . " hey guys how are ya?" She said playfully .
" I'm great!" Said jack .
" Fine just fine ." Sarah said with a angry tone .
" Sarah what's wrong?" Lizzy asked .
" I will tell you when he leaves " she huffed and shot a glance at jack .
" What did I do ?" Jack almost yelled .
" Jack I think it would be better talk this out alone please ." Lizzy said calm- ly Just then a rumble shook the ground and that made a trophy fall of a shelf and hit lizzy on the head and knocked her out .
" lizzy ? Are you OK ? Lizzy . Lizzy . Lizzy !" Was all she heard and then the world went black . The next thing she knew was that she was on a hospital bed and she had a major headache . All of the doctors and nurses were running around frantically . Lizzy wondered what had happened and she asked the nearest nurse what happened . " exuse me ma'am but but what happened ?" The nurse turned to her and answered .
"We were attacked ." She said simply .
" WHAT ! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM AND UM AND... AND, AND .... CALM ?! WE WERE JUST ATTACKED IS EVERYONE OK ? WHO ATTACKED US ? HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN  SLEEPING FOR ? "

Hahaha cliffhanger ! I hope that you like cliffhangers because there will be a lot of those . So did you like the first chapter ? I hope so . Please don't mind my terrible Grammer . The next chapter will be here soon !

-alpha