chapter three : runway

After the crazy dream that Liz had dreamt , she had a extremely stupid idea. She was going to run away . So she packed her bag and made sure to bring as much pancake mix as she could . it was all going smoothly until she accidentally woke up a sleeping Sarah on the couch .
"What are you doing ?" Sara asked sleepyly .
"Nothing." Liz answered .
"What are you doing here Sarah ?" Liz asked .
"Not sleeping." Sarah said with a half tired half sarcastic voice .
"No I'm serious . Why are you here?" Liz was starting to get frustrated now . " well I wanted to stay the night to make sure that you are doing okay." Sarah answered .
"Oh- I'm sorry ." Lizzy said .
"Anyway what are you doing up this late ?" Sarah asked .
"Oh just going for a midnight stroll." Liz tried to pull off a lie .
"With a backpack?" Sarah said raising her eyebrow .
"Yes incase I-" lizzy was cut off my Sarah .
" okay the jigs up where are you going ?" Sarah demanded .
"It's none of your business" Liz said stubbornly .
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?!" Sarah screamed .
"Shhhh! You might wake mom ." Liz said .
"Come on just tell me where you are going ! So help me I will shift if I have to !" Sarah wisper yelled . Liz just walked out the door but was tackled off the porch by a angry Sarah wolf . lizzy was laying on her back being held down by a medium-small growling wolf .
"Get off me Sarah ! Shoo !" Lizzy said sternly . She had quickly pushed the wolf off but was soon tackled again . "OK I'll tell you if you get off me!" Liz yelled . Sarah gave lizzy a warning look and got off . Sarah shifted back to her human form and quickly ran behind a tree to get her clothes back on .

"spit it out lizzy." Sarah said .
"Why are you making such a big deal about this?" Liz asked , stalling .
"Well you would be concerned if I was leaving in the middle of the night with a backpack . Plus you just got out of the hospital we still have to monitor your health . Now answer the simple question . Where are you going ?" Sarah said .
"True , true ." Liz said . "Answer the question . Now ."Sarah was quite angry now .
"Fine ! I'm running away . Now don't ask any more questions." Liz huffed .
" WHAT ? WHERE ARE YOU GOING ? WHY ARE YOU LEAVEING ?!" Sarah screamed loudly .
"What part of don't ask any more questions don't you understand ?" Liz said in a sarcastic tone .
"Let me come ! I can help !" Sarah said with a tear running down her face . "No." Liz said simply but sternly .
"Please !" Sarah pleaded .
"I said no . Now promise that you aren't going to tell anyone about this . " Liz barked .
"I can't promise that !" Sarah cried .
"Promise !" Lizzy raised her voice .
"Fine ." Sarah said with her face buried in her hands , crying .
"Good now I'm leaving . Goodbye ." Liz said trying to sound less angry .

How are you guys likeing the story so far ? Sorry for the late update I was busy procrastinating . I will try to update sooner next time around.

-alpha