Welcomed

-If you haven't read the description already, this story contains abuse! And self harm, if you get triggered by those topics I wouldn't recommend this.-

Just another day of driving home from work, it's takes about 30 minutes for you to drive to your house, it's you only got 5 minutes left to drive.

*5 minutes later.*

You finally arrived home, and you get out of you car and go up to the door and knock to see if your girlfriend, kayla is home, and she is. She opens the door.

Y: "Hi baby!"

K: "Shut up and come in."

Your smile disappears from your face as fast as she said that. You walk over to the bathroom to go and change from your work uniform. You close and lock the bathroom door, and take off your work uniform. And you realize you forgot your sweatpants.

Y: "Babe!"

K: "WHAT NOW?!"

You let out a gulp, and proceed to talk.

Y: "Can you hand me a pair of my sweatpants?!"

K: "No! Get them yourself!"

Y: "Ugh fine!"

You unlock the bathroom door, and walk out half naked. You walk towards your closet, and you feels something on your neck, a cold hand choking you, you turn around and it's kayla.

K: "DONT FUCKING TOUCH MY CLOTHES!"

You have really bad asthma, and you can't really breathe at this moment. She keeps going tighter and tighter, you squeeze your eyes shut and try not to let any noticable tears out.

K: "HEAR ME?!"

Y: "Y-..yes!"

K: "Good slut."

She unwraps her hand around you neck, and you drop to the floor. Catching you breathe and coughing. You get up and walks past her like nothing happened, you proceed to walk over to the medicine cabinet to get your inhaler since you still can't catch you breath right. You hear foot steps coming behind you, kayla slaps your cheek. And trys to get the inhaler out of your hand.

Y: "LET GO!"

You yank her off, and run to the bed and lie down. Your still half naked since she didn't let you change. You just hope she is having a bad day. She walks over to the bed.

K: "YOU GONNA GO TO SLEEP NOW?!"

Y: "Y-yes!"

K: "Good."

You close your eyes shut, and try to fall asleep. Which eventually works.

*8 pm at night.*

You wake up, and see kayla lying next to you passed out. You really have to pee and the bathroom and close by so you slowly and quietly get out of bed and tippy toe to the bathroom. You quietly lock and close the door and the mirror is right when you walk in. And you see a couple of bruises on you that you didn't have before you went to sleep. You start to get worried but you just do what you were supposed to do, so you do your business. As you were on the toilet you spot something sharp, you get off the toilet and pull your panties off and flush and grab the sharp object off the counter. You sit against the wall and hold the blade above your skin hesitating.

-Your mind.-

"Am I going to do this? Am I really going to do this, should I do it? Will it hurt? Just do it."

You finally put the blade on your skin and drag it, till it makes a slit. You stings. And you start to cry. You drop it, and you go out of the bathroom and you go to your closet and grab some sweatpants and a couple of blankets and pillows. You tippy toe to the front door and slowly open it. It's fucking freezing outside. But you go over to the next apartment door. And knock while shivering. You look away for a second and you hear a door open. And you look over to see someone, someone very familiar. You get very shy and starts to get teary eyes.