Movie Night

B: "Love you."

*5 minutes later.*

You've woken up, billies still driving. You were far from home, you shake billies arm.

Y: "Billieee."

B: "Yeah?"

Y: "Can we get some food please, my belly still hurts.."

B: "Baby were almost home, can you wait?"

Y: "No..I feel like I'm going to puke."

B: "Ugh."

Y: "Ay don't ugh me."

B: "Well we're literally 20 minutes away from home."

You put your hand on your stomach and scrunch up in the seat due to pain.

Y: "Please."

B: "Just wait until we get home! There is no fast food place near us right now."

Y: "..."

B: "Sorry for yelling."

*At home.*

Y: "Baby."

B: "Yes?"

Y: "Your beautiful."

B: "Awh thank you babe."

Billie gives you a kiss and you both smile and glare into each other's eyes.

B: "Baby I'm going to cook you something to fill your belly, what do you want?"

Y: "I don't know, anything I guess."

B: "Alright, come on let's go out into the kitchen."

Y: "Okeeyyy."

You and Billie get off the bed and walk out to the kitchen.

B: "Here I'll play some music."

Billie grabs her speaker and puts it on the counter and grabs her phone and puts on her playlist. She places her phone down, you go over to the couch and lay down and go on your phone, while listening and waiting for billie to finish.

*5 minutes later.*

B: "It's going to take a lil while babe."

Y: "Ughhh okayy."

You get up from the couch and walk over to billie you go up from behind and slowly wrap your hands around her waist and land your head on her shoulder. Billie smiles and let's out a small giggle.

B: "You just love showing off your cuteness huh."

Y: "Mhm."

B: "Haha."

You give her a kiss on the cheek.

*2 more minutes later.*

You sit down at the counter, and Billie walks over with your food that she made and places it in front of you along with the drink that you have chosen.

B: "There you go baby."

Y; "Mmm.."

B: "Looks good doesn't it?"

Y: "Mhm."

B: "Enjoy."

Billie turns off her speaker and music, and she go over to the tv and turns it on so you can watch television and eat your meal she cooked.

B: "Get you belly full, I don't want to hear you complaining all night."

Y: "Okayyyy." You say that with a little sarcastic playful attitude.

Billie let's out a giggle, which makes you let out a giggle too.

Billie places the tv remote right next to you.

B: "Change the channel to whatever you want babe."

Y: "I mean I'm fine with the current channel but alright?"

B: "Well just in case."

Y: "Alright."

B: "I'm going to get a movie set up for us in the bedroom."

Y: "Oooo, okay!"

Billie walks over into the bedroom, and gets blankets and pillows and remakes the bed to make it more comfortable. She turns on the tv, and goes onto Netflix and finds a movie for y'all to watch.

She turns the led lights on red.

B: "It's ready baby! Tell me when your finished!"

Y: "K!!"

*10 minutes later.*

Y: "Done!"

You get up, and walk into the bedroom and sit on the bed next to billie.

B: "Well hello there baby." Billie days in a cute baby voice.

She gives you a kiss.

B: "Get comfortable."

Y: "I'm already comfortable cuddling with you."

B: "Awhh."

Billie smiles and leans her head slowly on your shoulder. She presses play on the screen.

Billie gets off the bed and takes off her pants, just in her panties and her oversized t-shirt. She come back on the bed.

*2 hours later.*

B: "Well that was a good movie."

Y: "Mhm."

B: "I'm tired now damn."

Y: "Haha same."

*2 minutes later.*

Your sitting at the edge of the bed, waiting for billie to come out of the bathroom. So you can sleep, so your just watching some YouTube while waiting.

Billie comes out of the bathroom, she walks over to you and sits on your lap with her white laced panties. You let out a little gasp, but you ignore. You slowly make your hands meet around her waist to her stomach. Billie turns her head back to look at you and smiles and let's out a little giggle. You slowly drag one of your hands down to her pussy, and slowly rub her clit through her panties. Billie leans her body back into yours, and let's out a little moan and whimper. You can feel her legs move a little from the pleasure.

Y: "Alright I'll stop teasing you."

Billie does a sarcastic grumpy face.

Y: "Come on, let's get to bed."

B: "Finee.."

Billie turns off the tv, she also turns off the led lights, you take off your pants, and you both get comfortable, Billie clings herself onto you, she puts one of her legs over both of yours since your lying sideways.

B: "Love you."

Billie gives you a kiss.

Y: "I love you too, goodnight bubs."

Billie smiles.

B: "Night."