"Your lips are so fucking soft.."

Y: "Awh.."

You have the urge to kiss her on the head but you hold back..Billie was in fuzzy socks a oversized hoodie and some soft fuzzy pajama pants. Half of her body was on you, her red lights were dimmed so it was a little dark but you can still her face. Her fans were blowing her messy hair. Her lips were smushed up against your chest while she was sleeping, her hand was holding yours. But then she moves and puts her arm around your waist and falls asleep again. You were getting cold so you decided to grab a blanket and cover you and her up with it. Her softly quiet snores were adroble. Her hair blowing was adorable too. Her foot rubbing against your leg as your pant leg goes up so you can feel her fuzzy socks against your bare skin. Her foot goes in-between the bottom of your legs so she can get warm, you thought it was cute. You wanted to hang out with her, but she was so adorable sleeping. You see her eyes open and you can feel a tear drop.

Y: "What's wrong?"

B: "My tummy hurts again.."

The way she said tummy was adorable..

Y: "Are you on your period..?"

B: "Yeah.."

Y: "Oh then that's probably why, cramps."

You put your around her waist.

She starts crying more, you try to comfort her.

Y: "It's okay don't cry..it's just cramps. Go back to sleep ba- Billie."

B: "Okay.."

She wipes her tears and she takes her hoodie sleeve and wipes your shirt.

B: "Oops sorry."

Y: "Haha it's fine."

Billie lays her head back down and falls asleep quickly.

*1 hour later.*

B: "You sure you wanna stay?"

Y: "Yeah.."

B: "Sorry I keep asking I just wanna make sure, y'know?"

Y: "Mhm."

Billie moves your hair behind your ear, your eyes connect with her bright blue eyes.

B: "Wow your very beautiful, like literally gorgeous..your eyes are perfect, your lips are perfect..your nose. Pure beauty."

You started to blush immediately, and it was very noticeable. You smile and giggle while still looking into her eyes.

Y: "Haha thanks..your very beautiful too, Billie."

B: "Awh thank you."

Your smile gets bigger and you look down and nod your head. Billies playing with your hair.

B: "Your hair is so soft.."

Y: "Thank you."

B: "Your welcome y/n, I love complimenting your gorgeousness."

Y: "Haha."

Billie moves her hand slowly under your chain.

B: "Wait look up."

You look up, and there you are again staring into her bright blue eyes. You both smile and Billie leans in for a kiss. You accept it. You got butterflies big time. She puts her other arm around your waist and pulls you closer. You eventually start making out and Billie pulls you down so now your on top of her. You both giggle through the kiss and you fall to the side of her. You both catch your breath.

B: "My god your lips are so fucking soft, I got so many butterflies!"

Y: "Same."

B: "I can't believe that just happened."

Y: "I can't either."

You both look at each other and you start laughing. Billie looks confused.

B: "What are you laughing at?"

Y: "I got lipstick all over your face."

B: "I-"

Y: "Here I'll wipe it off."

B: "Haha okay."

You take your sleeve and wipe billies lips.

Y: "There!"

Billie laughs.

B: "Okay I can't let my brother know I kissed a girl."

Y: "Doesn't he know?"

B: "Nah I haven't came out yet, I usually tell him about my kisses."

Y: "So he doesn't know your lesbian?"

B: "Nope. I started liking girls after I dated this ugly ass fucking dude that treated me like shit, then I realized girls are hot as fuck so...So no he don't know."

Y: "Oh wow."

Y: "What was his name?"

B: "Oh nah we ain't talking about that, I hate bringing up his name."

Y: "Oh okay."

Y: "I still can't believe we just kissed."

B: "Was it your first kiss?"

Y: "Well no..but it was my first kiss I actually liked."

B: "That's good."

Billie grabs your hand and looks at you.

B: "Hey wanna watch a movie together?"

Y: "Sure!"

B: "Okay! I got popcorn and drinks!"

Y: "Ooo!"

B: "Be right back!"

Y: "Okayyy."

Billie gets up and opens the door and goes out to the kitchen and grab drinks and popcorn. She comes back in, and puts all of the stuff on the bed. She sit hops on the bed, and grabs the remote.

B: "Alright, what movie you wanna watch?"

Y: "I don't know, I'm not really good at picking movies haha."

B: "Oh alright."

*TIMESPEED!*

It's night, pitch black outside made the room redder. You guys have been watching movies all night. You are laying your head on billies chest while watching them. Until a scene that comes on that billie obviously didn't like. She gets up from the bed and walks to the bathroom she starts crying on her way there.

Y: "Hey! What's wrong?!"

B: "Nothing!"

Billie closes the door, she sits on the floor and starts sobbing. You just sit there on her bed rubbing your arm and looking worried. You get too worried and get up from the bed and walk over to the bathroom and knock on the door.

Y: "Billie..is everything fine?"

B: "Y-yeah!"

Y: "You sure?"

B: "No I'm not sure.."

Y: "Can I come in...?"

B: "Mhm.."

You open the door and Billie smiles when she looks up at you, you sit down next to her.

Y: "Are you alright?"

B: "Yeah..that scene just triggered a flashback that's all.."

Y: "Oh okay..need a hug?"

Billie smiles and wipes her tears.

B: "Yes please."

You give billie a long hug.

B: "Sorry for ruining our night.."

Y: "You didn't ruin it!"

B: "Thanks for checking up on me."

Y: "No problem."

*30 minutes later.*

Your fell asleep while you guys were watching the movie, Billie gives you a kiss on the head and she turns off the tv and falls asleep with you.

-Are y'all liking this lol🤨-