Shower Sex

*This chapter is very freaky.*

Y: "Love you."

B: "Do you still feel a little bit sick?"

Y: "Yeah I guess, a little bit."

B: "Okay, I'll go to the store real quick and pick up some medicine, okay baby?"

Y: "Okayyy."

B: "I'll be quick I promise."

Y: "Okii, love you."

B: "Love you."

Billie gives you a kiss and gets off the room, and gets ready real quick and goes walks out to the front door and leaves.

*15 minutes later.*

You hear the sound of her keys plant on the kitchen counter outside of the door, she comes walking up to the door.

B: "I'm home with your medicine!"

She says while she opens the door and walks over to you.

Y: "Yayy."

*TIMESPEED!*

B: "Hey babe."

Y: "?"

B: "Wanna take a shower together..?"

Y: "Uh-"

Y: "Sure I guess.."

Billie smirks and takes you hands and she leads you to the bathroom and gets the shower started.

B: "Come on lemme see your beautiful body baby.."

You takes off your shirt and pants, you unclip your bra and slowly slide off your panties.

B: "Mmm.."

Billie does the same, except she wasn't wearing no bra. She takes off her panties.

You both get in the shower, billie gets all touchy with your body. You lean your head back and she slowly brings her hand down from your neck, your chest.

Billie goes down and starts rubbing your clit, you lean your head back a little. Billie starts to kiss your neck and shoulder, she goes up to your ear and whispers in it.

B: "You better listen to everything I say for you to do...."

Y: "Oh I will mamas.."

She starts to finger you slowly, you let out a small gasp, all what you could feel was her smile.

Y: "Fuckk.."

B: "Do you like that baby?"

Y: "Mhm.."

B: "Want me to go faster?"

Y: "M-mhm..."

Billie starts to move her fingers faster.

Y: "Mm.."

Billie stops and starts to make out with you, she lies down on the bathtub floor and spreads her legs up and apart.

B: "Come on, you can use your tounge for this beautiful spot mamas.."

You form a smirk, and slowly bend down.

Y: "Sure thing.."

Billie leans her head back once she feels you tounge touch her clit.

You take a bold lick.

You bring your tounge up to her clit and start sucking on it.

B: "Shit.."

You move your tounge fastly sideways, Billie let's out a loud moan and arches her back a little.